Newcastle Utd 2 - 1 Sheffield Utd - 05/04/10 - post match reaction from page 12

Nate

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking over the moon with that. It's the type of thing that would be joked about at the start of the season. Kevin Nolan scoring a scissor kick to confirm our promotion.  :lol: Livin da vie da nolan.

:jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas:

Pictures, vidoes, links anything

Just listened on Radio Newcastle with a 10 minute delay, bugger the pubs aren't open for another 2 hours.......enjoy it lads and have a couple for me

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest BooBoo

Harper 7, Simpson 7, Enrique 7, Colo 7, Williamson 7, Guttierez 7, Nolan 8, Guthrie 9, Routledge 7, Carroll 6, Lovenkrands 6.

Guest palnese

:jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas: :jonas:

Pictures, vidoes, links anything

Just listened on Radio Newcastle with a 10 minute delay, bugger the pubs aren't open for another 2 hours.......enjoy it lads and have a couple for me

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=newcastle%20united&assetType=image

here's a few pics for you mate.

Harper 7, Simpson 7, Enrique 7, Colo 7, Williamson 7, Guttierez 7, Nolan 8, Guthrie 9, Routledge 7, Carroll 6, Lovenkrands 6.

Bump Enrique and Jonas to 8 I'd say.

Wow, Guthrie 9?? I'm sure I see a different player to what 90% of people on here see, I must be missing something. He played alright today but not a 9 (imo of course). I find some of his passes just sloppy or lazy.

Enrique (could have had 2 or 3 assists today) or Nolan (simple passes, good touch, great goal) for MOM for me.

Doesn't matter though..... WE'RE GOIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BooBoo

Wow, Guthrie 9?? I'm sure I see a different player to what 90% of people on here see, I must be missing something. He played alright today but not a 9 (imo of course). I find some of his passes just sloppy or lazy.

Enrique (could have had 2 or 3 assists today) or Nolan (simple passes, good touch, great goal) for MOM for me.

Doesn't matter though..... WE'RE GOIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, each to their own. I just thought Guthrie was quality tonight.