Hall

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First time I've had a proper look.

He's good at the all round defending skills that make him OK at this level, but he's struggling when it comes to getting the ball away and has helped Plymouth. And if it has helped Plymouth imagine what it would be like in the Premier League. Avoid.

First time I've had a proper look.

He's good at the all round defending skills that make him OK at this level, but he's struggling when it comes to getting the ball away and has helped Plymouth. And if it has helped Plymouth imagine what it would be like in the Premier League. Avoid.

Yes. Never mind that it's his first game back after a month out injured or anything, you just judge him on that 45 minutes of football :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm an admiring, even if it was just as cover. Seems sound enough and can actually play a decent long ball, better than most of our midfielders!

I'd take him for a pitiful fee. He's back up now so we shouldn't have a problem with him wanting to play next season, seems decent enough but not one you'd want to see regularly.

Please never change that avatar. Agree with the post as well.

Get Hall in, hes done nowt wrong, I really like his clearances of all things, he will always be the last defender at the back to clear the ball and he does it brilliantly, I wasnt happy with this signing at first, but hes made me eat my words. Perfect backup player really.

• 2 weeks later...

Crunch time for loan Ranger Fitz Hall

FITZ HALL is set for crunch talks about his future with QPR boss Neil Warnock on Wednesday – which could pave the way for a permanent move to Newcastle United.

Sources in West London are suggesting that Hall is one of four players that Warnock is prepared to sell as he looks to reshape the side.

The big defender has settled in at Newcastle excellently since joining on loan in January and, while he has always played down talk of making the move full-time, he would jump at the chance to be part of United’s squad next season.

Hall hasn’t let United down in his seven games and has described his move to Tyneside as a “dream come true” on several occasions.

Warnock has been told to reduce the wage bill at Loftus Road and, with Hall still having two years of his current deal to run at the Rs, the London crisis club will be open to offers and flexible about both fees and opportunities to buy out his contract.

Hall will miss what would have been an emotional return to Rangers tomorrow due to a hamstring injury, even though ironically the terms of his loan switch allowed him to take part.

Speaking on the Hall situation and the fact the defender is out of the clash with his parent club, Hughton said: “It’s a shame for Fitz – it’s one he wanted to play in.

“We’ve been delighted with him here.

“Not only what he’s done on the pitch but with him around the place. He’s settled in very quickly.”

And when asked Hall had a future at United, Hughton said: “These are decisions that will have to be made and will be made.”

Hughton’s side arrived in London today and were ready for one last hurrah in the Championship.

He said: “It’s one last lap for us and it’s different emotions.

“The big emotion was last Saturday.

“We’ve given the lads a few days off this week and it’s a case of switching back on again.

“We have to realise what a tough game it will be and address it like any away game – it’s a game they (QPR) want to win.

“We would be no different in our last home game.”