Hall

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

^ Thats a very good shout. Proven Premier league player, doesn't look out of place anywhere in the back 4, played in our champions league campaigns under SBR. one of those players who doesnt make a lot of noise but does his job very well Vastly under rated by most too, an absolute crime we let him go for a poultry 1M.

^ Thats a very good shout. Proven Premier league player, doesn't look out of place anywhere in the back 4, played in our champions league campaigns under SBR. one of those players who doesnt make a lot of noise but does his job very well Vastly under rated by most too, an absolute crime we let him go for a poultry 1M.

Didn't realise you could sign players with chickens these days.

Anyone know how many chickens Mike Ashley has? Maybe he uses ducks and geese.

Didn't realise you could sign players with chickens these days.

Anyone know how many chickens Mike Ashley has?

But we got Moore in for free as replacement. A really sound piece of business according to the fat one. :lol:

Guest Mr. Ameobi

I'd love to see us get another Enrique. He's fast, strong, has skill and has a decent strike. Put one down the right and we'd be set. I'd also like to see Nobby make a return?

Sign Hall full time, make s.Taylor first choice right back and sign a good, premiership centre back (Senderos?) and I will be happy enough with the defence. In an (realistic) ideal world we would also bring in good left back competition/cover to allow kadar to play a full season out on loan. 

Id keep Hall just for the skill he produced in the corner at Derby, was like watching Messi!!!

Damn, I've never seen that mentioned on here. It was absolutely sensational. Full elastico and left the Derby defender in a heap if I remember correctly.

Id keep Hall just for the skill he produced in the corner at Derby, was like watching Messi!!!

Damn, I've never seen that mentioned on here. It was absolutely sensational. Full elastico and left the Derby defender in a heap if I remember correctly.

Gutted I never saw that. :(

Guest neesy111

Hughes was decent for us, woeful for Villa but hodgson has made him. I think fulham is the perfect club for him. I have doubts he would look as good anywhere else.

decent, i haven't seen any player since he left as reliable at slotting in and doing a job

Guest prestonj1989

It really was top class. Nearly created a goal aswell if im not mistaken.