NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I was looking today and there is players such as , Gallas , Beletti , Scharner , Sylvinho , Sylvestre who are all currently free agents . Surely they aren't going to begin the season clubless?

Wages is probably the reason they are clubless tbh.

Belletti is back in Brazil and Gallas is on his way to spuds. Scharner and Sylvestre are no improvement on what we have now, tbh.

Don't suppose anybody saw NUFCblog's recent nugget of wisdom.

Bellamy Still a Little Baby - Not Wanted at Newcastle

We always thought when Craig was at Newcastle, that he was one of those players who never really grow up – being pampered from a very young age – because he was a very good football player - but never having to actually deal with the real world, and therefore never maturing as a man.

No, we don’t want babies at Newcastle United these days, but real men like Kevin Nolan, Alan Smith and Steve Harper and others – who have managed to grow up and become mature man while playing football – unlike a certain Craig Bellamy.

Somebody needs to shut that embarresment of a site down. I feel as though I'm losing braincells just reading it tbh.

Don't suppose anybody saw NUFCblog's recent nugget of wisdom.

Bellamy Still a Little Baby - Not Wanted at Newcastle

We always thought when Craig was at Newcastle, that he was one of those players who never really grow up – being pampered from a very young age – because he was a very good football player - but never having to actually deal with the real world, and therefore never maturing as a man.

No, we don’t want babies at Newcastle United these days, but real men like Kevin Nolan, Alan Smith and Steve Harper and others – who have managed to grow up and become mature man while playing football – unlike a certain Craig Bellamy.

Somebody needs to shut that embarresment of a site down. I feel as though I'm losing braincells just reading it tbh.

Baby Jesus is weeping.

I was looking today and there is players such as , Gallas , Beletti , Scharner , Sylvinho , Sylvestre who are all currently free agents . Surely they aren't going to begin the season clubless?

Wages is probably the reason they are clubless tbh.

Belletti is back in Brazil and Gallas is on his way to spuds. Scharner and Sylvestre are no improvement on what we have now, tbh.

Scharner would be an improvement, Sylvestre wouldn't.

Benjani is a free agent as,well after being released by city. Surprised we've not been linked with him with best injured, seems like the kind of thing we'd go for. Blackburn or Wolves looks like where he'll end up.