NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

KPB going to Genoa on loan? if we were after him you think he would prefer to come here.

Why?

Playing a European challenging team in Serie A is surely better than playing for 17th in the Premiership.

KPB going to Genoa on loan? if we were after him you think he would prefer to come here.

Why?

Playing a European challenging team in Serie A is surely better than playing for 17th in the Premiership.

Genoa are the next big thing. Any player of his standard would kill to be there.

Guest LJA0210

In the 'Rumours' section of Skysports news I saw Nedum Onouha and Stephen Ireland Linked with us? Whats that all about?

ha ha if you read that rumours page we are spending 18-20mil did mike win the euro millions on friday????

I'm bored with the lack of transfer activity, we've signed 3 players, 2 of which won't start the season and one by all accounts is not going to be good enough.

I guess this is what we were told to expect but something needs to happen soon, to relieve my boredom, the ben arfa saga just makes things worse.

I don't really know what wages he's on (£30-£40k?), but there's no way we're going to let the contract of one of our top players run out because he doesn't fit into our new wage limit.  That's IF there even is one which I don't believe anyway.

Not that good, actually. Because that means Jose's on high wages - with means we probably won't be able to give him a new contract (on similar wages/he would sign). Or am I wrong?

Think you're looking a bit too much into it.