NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest WisconsinMagpie

Quotes from Borriello's agent. That says it all. I assume he's trying to stoke interest and/or the price. I speak Italian if you want to post the links. I'm not finding anything attributed to anyone, nor is there anything in the regular Italian media that I can see so far.

Guest WisconsinMagpie

It's the agent denying the rumors. Saying Roma wants to keep Borriello despite the fact Montella didn't think Borriello and Totti could co-exist on the pitch, but he's spoken with 7 or 8 other managers who think that's not the case, and Borriello did well in spite of it.

Can't help but laugh at the Journal. Article number one; 'United in £10 million bid for Kevin Gameiro' which states a deal could be done also includes patter that Pardew is meeting Gervinho this week. Article number two, about Gosling, right at the end ; however, United are unlikely to sign target Kevin Gameiro. Eh?

Can't help but laugh at the Journal. Article number one; 'United in £10 million bid for Kevin Gameiro' which states a deal could be done also includes patter that Pardew is meeting Gervinho this week. Article number two, about Gosling, right at the end ; however, United are unlikely to sign target Kevin Gameiro. Eh?

Mark Douglas and Luke Edwards must only talk via Twitter.

Mark Douglas and Luke Edwards must only talk via Twitter.

Pair of idiots.

Newcastle chase 'new Drogba'

Posted: 2011-05-25 12:33

Sierra Leone international Teteh Bangura, who is likely to line-up against Bafana in the last Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in October, is being chased by English Premier League club Newcastle United.

The 21-year-old has been dubbed the ‘new Didier Drogba’ since joining AIK Stockholm earlier this year, where he has scored four goals in his first eight games this season.

Bangura previously played in the Swedish second division and at FC Kallon in Freetown before that.

AIK have already rejected other offers for Bangura.

Sierra Leone’s top striker Mohamed Bangura also plays at the Swedish club but is out of form so far this season.

Both players are expected to feature for Sierra Leone against Niger in Freetown next weekend in their next group match. Bafana Bafana play Egypt in Cairo in the other group match on the same weekend.