NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Fuck Micky Quinn and his doom and gloom attitude, so we have sold an imobile midfielder and replaced him with a box to box midfielder a striker who has a cracking record and a winger who everyone wanted only a year ago.

Honestly sometimes its better to keep your clacker shut.....

What is it with ex-Newcastle players being such incredibly idiotic and shite pundits? Micky Quinn, Bobby Moncur and Supermac are all so fucking negative, and Shearer is just very very plain on the MoTD sofa.

Not sure what you're laughing at. N'Zogbia has never proved himself to be a disruptive influence within a stable dressing room.

That's not what I said.  Read it again, slowly.

That's exactly what you said. If you're going to make stupid points, do try to remember them before projecting your ignorance onto other people. There's nothing to substantiate that rubbish.

R e a d  i t  a g a i n .  S l o w l y . .

Edit: I see Domokunwins has already pointed out where you've gone wrong. You should do yourself a favour and not get on your high horse with people all the time if you can't even read or properly understand what they are saying.  :crazy2:

I understand perfectly. I'm entitled to disagree, as i'm entitled to consider you an arse-licking, tedious little ponce. For the record, N'Zogbia always seemed to have a good attitude until idiot managers starting messing him around. He basically got Roeder his job, and how was he repaid? Keegan played him LB, and Kinnear.......enough said.

At Wigan his attitude seems to be spot on. So, again, there's really nothing whatsoever to substatiate the original post.

Oh, we are 100% in agreement regarding N'Zogbia. I've always been a fan and was gutted when we let him go.

Doesn't change the fact you either cannot read or have trouble understanding the simplest of logical concepts, which, again, wouldn't be such a problem if you weren't so up your own arse to the point where you feel the constant urge to belittle people for their opinions... Given the fact you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer maybe you would do well to pipe down a little..?

What is it with ex-Newcastle players being such incredibly idiotic and shite pundits? Micky Quinn, Bobby Moncur and Supermac are all so fucking negative, and Shearer is just very very plain on the MoTD sofa.

I really want to listen to things like the Legends because I really can't get enough of NUFC related discussion, but every time I try they just piss me off something terrible.

Guest BooBoo

It's frequently embarrassing the amount of relatively straight forward football news that the Legends are simply unaware of.

It's frequently embarrassing the amount of relatively straight forward football news that the Legends are simply unaware of.

They're a bunch of old men man, what do you expect?

Caught a couple of minutes the other night and they were discussing sausages with some screaming mental  :lol:

Guest BooBoo

I remember earlier in the season and they all in agreement that we'd signed Ryan Taylor from Nottingham Forest.

Not sure what you're laughing at. N'Zogbia has never proved himself to be a disruptive influence within a stable dressing room.

That's not what I said.  Read it again, slowly.

That's exactly what you said. If you're going to make stupid points, do try to remember them before projecting your ignorance onto other people. There's nothing to substantiate that rubbish.

R e a d  i t  a g a i n .  S l o w l y . .

Edit: I see Domokunwins has already pointed out where you've gone wrong. You should do yourself a favour and not get on your high horse with people all the time if you can't even read or properly understand what they are saying.  :crazy2:

I understand perfectly. I'm entitled to disagree, as i'm entitled to consider you an arse-licking, tedious little ponce. For the record, N'Zogbia always seemed to have a good attitude until idiot managers starting messing him around. He basically got Roeder his job, and how was he repaid? Keegan played him LB, and Kinnear.......enough said.

At Wigan his attitude seems to be spot on. So, again, there's really nothing whatsoever to substatiate the original post.

Oh, we are 100% in agreement regarding N'Zogbia. I've always been a fan and was gutted when we let him go.

Doesn't change the fact you either cannot read or have trouble understanding the simplest of logical concepts, which, again, wouldn't be such a problem if you weren't so up your own arse to the point where you feel the constant urge to belittle people for their opinions... Given the fact you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer maybe you would do well to pipe down a little..?

If you can't tolerate disagreements, piss off somewhere else. If I see a biased, wide of the mark assertion, I'm compelled to show it for what it is.

Aye. "What if Blackburn play a weakened team at Molineux and it gets Blackpool releagted?"

Stupid bastards.

David forde, millwall keeper, is a target according to the mirror tomorrow.

Nah don't want him he's not French.

Course he's French. He's got an 'e' on the end of 'Ford'.

Why would we go for a 31 year old Milwall keeper when we already have 3 better and one that may be (Soderberg)

Why would we go for a 31 year old Milwall keeper when we already have 3 better and one that may be (Soderberg)

Alnwick (sp) is supposed to be a decent prospect as well.

Alnwick (sp) is supposed to be a decent prospect as well.

Jak Alnwick? I used to go to school with him, he was in my class. :lol: And yeah he's a great keeper. :thup:

"United could also land Chelsea’s England Under-21 striker Daniel Sturridge, although the £10m needed to sign him has put an end to negotiations for the time being"

£10m? f***ing hell, get him signed you cheap b******.

"United could also land Chelsea’s England Under-21 striker Daniel Sturridge, although the £10m needed to sign him has put an end to negotiations for the time being"

£10m? f***ing hell, get him signed you cheap b******.

That price is not accurate i assume. :lol: