NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

JustFootball Just Football

Seems Newcastle are still in hunt for a new striker. A €9million bid for Modibo Maiga landed on Sochaux's desk midweek, report LePays #nufc

I really hope we did just drop it out of a plane down a chimney and it landed perfectly on their chariman's desk.

Prefer the idea of Pardew breaking in to the chairman's office in the middle of the night and leaving the bid on the desk, like the man from Milk Tray.

How could we drive the price up if they don't want to deal with us? :lol:

Toon: We bid £8m

Arsenal: We bid £5m

Sochaux: Arsenal has it.

Toon: But we bid way more

Sochaux: Yeah but f*** you. 

have to feel sorry for the player in that sort of situation with him obviously having no say.

£15m double deal for Maiga & Martin. Would be immense.

It would, we could do with a couple of defenders too :lol:

Imagine this squad with those two plus a quality right back to challenge Simpson and a good centre back :)

JustFootball Just Football

Seems Newcastle are still in hunt for a new striker. A €9million bid for Modibo Maiga landed on Sochaux's desk midweek, report LePays #nufc

I really hope we did just drop it out of a plane down a chimney and it landed perfectly on their chariman's desk.

Prefer the idea of Pardew breaking in to the chairman's office in the middle of the night and leaving the bid on the desk, like the man from Milk Tray.

:lol: I can totally imagine the Pardy Man doing that as well.

Alex Del Piero leaving Juve at the end of the season and the (normally reliable) Guardian have linked him with us :lol:

Don't care how old he is, I'd have him here at the end of the season. Reckon he'll retire and take up a coaching role there tbh.