NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Geordiesned

SSN linking us with Rafik Halliche. Algerian central defender who played against England in World Cup. Available for £2 million. Birmingham also linked. He played last season on loan at Nacional (spelling?) in Portugal.

Guest toonmental

http://mercatix.net/om-ben-arfa-interesserait-newcastle/

OM : Ben Arfa intéresserait Newcastle

20 juil. 2010 - Par Romain Rigaux

Alors que son avenir au sein de l'Olympique de Marseille n'est toujours pas connu, le milieu de terrain offensif, Hatem Ben Arfa (23 ans, 29 matchs en Ligue 1 en 2009-2010, 3 buts), pourrait privilégier un transfert cet été. Selon RMC, le club anglais de Newcastle aurait entamé des discussions avec l'OM. La semaine dernière, La Provence indiquait que le joueur marseillais n'avait pas eu l'assurance d'obtenir un temps de jeu conséquent cette saison. Ben Arfa et les dirigeants olympiens pourraient donc étudier avec intérêt une future offre du promu en Premier League. .

Anyone translate ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a chance of Ben Arfa.

Basically says though that his future at Marseille is unknown and he could leave this summer. We could begin talks with Marseille after he was told he couldn't be guaranteed first-team football. Ben Arfa and his agent could be looking at a future offer from us.

So to translate, bollocks.

Guest Heneage

Completely different kind of players

Very true.

I think football has this bad habit of hyping players up based on a youtube highlight reel. Nasri is one such example for me.

Plus the way he went on with Barton was just laughable.

Ben Arfa could have been great.... ppl compare him to Nasri ...

I really don't rate Nasri.

Nasri is 20 to 25 times better than this idiot. I don't see why Ben Arfa is unrealistic for us. The likes of West Ham have been linked heavily with him. If we are short of funds I wouldn't want him to be our main signing.

Ben Arfa could have been great.... ppl compare him to Nasri ...

I really don't rate Nasri.

Nasri is 20 to 25 times better than this idiot.

Just a slight exaggeration there :lol:

Here we go.....I love this  ;D

RAUL is poised for a shock Premier League move with Tottenham top of the queue.

The Real Madrid ace has snubbed Germans Wolfsburg, insisting he wants to end his career in England.

Raul, 33, who played 39 games and scored seven goals last season, is being hunted by Spurs and Newcastle and is available on a free transfer.

Agent Barry O'Connor holds the mandate from Real to find Raul a club in England.

And he said: "With a player of this pedigree there is always a lot of interest but nothing will happen until Real Madrid give the official go-ahead that he can leave."

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has a track record of signing top senior stars like Teddy Sheringham and squeezing the best out of them.

After Redknapp was beaten by Liverpool to signing Joe Cole, he is keen to add to his squad. But it has been made clear by chairman Daniel Levy he will not break the club's pay structure.

It is understood Raul, who won 102 caps for Spain and fired 44 goals, would prefer a move to London.

But Newcastle want to show they are ambitious on their return to the top flight and Raul, the top Real Madrid scorer of all time with 311 goals in 722 games, is on their radar.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3062125/Spurs-lead-Toon-in-race-for-Raul.html#ixzz0uGgCKBaj

The Real Madrid ace has snubbed Germans Wolfsburg, insisting he wants to end his career in England.

Raul, 33, who played 39 games and scored seven goals last season, is being hunted by Spurs and Newcastle and is available on a free transfer.

Agent Barry O'Connor holds the mandate from Real to find Raul a club in England.

And he said: "With a player of this pedigree there is always a lot of interest but nothing will happen until Real Madrid give the official go-ahead that he can leave."

Spurs boss Harry Redknapp has a track record of signing top senior stars like Teddy Sheringham and squeezing the best out of them.

After Redknapp was beaten by Liverpool to signing Joe Cole, he is keen to add to his squad. But it has been made clear by chairman Daniel Levy he will not break the club's pay structure.

It is understood Raul, who won 102 caps for Spain and fired 44 goals, would prefer a move to London.

But Newcastle want to show they are ambitious on their return to the top flight and Raul, the top Real Madrid scorer of all time with 311 goals in 722 games, is on their radar.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3062125/Spurs-lead-Toon-in-race-for-Raul.html#ixzz0uGgCKBaj

:mackems:

At least the transfer story I made up was somewhat believable. The press are so fucking shit these days, man! :nope: