NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

When you see Neymar going for 40 million pounds, you start to wonder if the Carroll fee is even that extraordinary in 2011.

It is for long time we will say it was crazy deal... The only reservation I have is  we were not actively looking at least one 15 million pound  player to make us happy.

When you see Neymar going for 40 million pounds, you start to wonder if the Carroll fee is even that extraordinary in 2011.

Proud to see our club spending what, £13 million on Ben Arfa, Tiote and Cabaye.

Guest Chubby Jason

It is for long time we will say it was crazy deal... The only reservation I have is  we were not actively looking at least one 15 million pound  player to make us happy.

I think people just want the money reinvested in the club, just as was promised.

Guest BooBoo

Seriously Nut, what gives? Do you spend your days perusing every news/ football site to get transfer snippet regarding NUFC?

Cap doffed as you're always on the ball, but you must put some hours into your work.

Seriously Nut, what gives? Do you spend your days perusing every news/ football site to get transfer snippet regarding NUFC?

Cap doffed as you're always on the ball, but you must put some work into your work.

Not to dismiss Nut's contribution, but it's only a case of using the news bit of Google.fr. :laugh:

Guest BooBoo

Cap doffed as you're always on the ball, but you must put some work into your work.

Not to dismiss Nut's contribution, but it's only a case of using the news bit of Google.fr. :laugh:

Thats burst the illusion I had of Nut in front of a wall of 1000 computer monitors feverishly clicking between sites.

No, it doesn't. We were "interested".

Well not us personally but it says he knocked back the chance to play abroad where we were interested, to stay in France so suggests to me that we enquired.

Whatever the case, we weren't rejected. We may have enquired though, as you say. Glad we didn't go any further.

That was actually on a nufcblog basis a better article than most. Only 1 stupid thing in the text, about Mario Gomez. Usually his articles contain 5-10 retarded hypotheses.