NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Capdevilla is the weakest link in the Spanish side

as much as it hurts me to say it 2 good years for Liverpool would probably see him as spains 1st choice!

Two good years for Newcastle and exactly the same thing could be achieved.

Miller was Derby's key striker wasn't he? Gulp.

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. He seems like the definition of a journeyman striker. Has he even done that well at Rangers? :undecided:

Didn't Miller manage ~10 goals in that s*** Derby side? I don't want us to get him, but I don't think he'd be as bad as some are making out if we did.

4 in 30.

He scored Derby's solitary winner on that awful Monday night,the same night it became apparent that Allardyce was f***ing not for us.

Setanta missed the fucking goal aswell.

Kenny Miller busy little forward very mobile tends to score match winners rather than stacks of goals. I would rather we kept the dosh for a purchase elsewhere. Also Rangers wont be selling atm as all fucking hell would break loose as there squad is very small another  one of there major players leaving & loads of them would be blasting down to Ibrox to kick off.

Kenny Miller busy little forward very mobile tends to score match winners rather than stacks of goals. I would rather we kept the dosh for a purchase elsewhere. Also Rangers wont be selling atm as all fucking hell would break loose as there squad is very small another  one of there major players leaving & loads of them would be blasting down to Ibrox to kick off.

wouldnt fucking bet on it :rant:

you know we're defo going to get him

That Derby game.  :facepalm:

One of the worst games ive ever seen us play in over the years. Not just because of the woeful standard of opposition but seeing Allardyce go away to derby and attempt t play for a fucking draw. Miller scored a cracking goal too iirc. Having said that, 2 seasons in the prem; 2 goals For Wolves and 4 for Derby as they both finished bottom, 31 this year. Stay well clear please.