NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Roland

Dutch media link Newcastle United and Wigan with Ronnie Stam, right back of FC Twente.

Asking price is EUR 4 mln.

Already was once at SJP, he was born in Breda and a former first team player of NAC Breda (5-0, 7 years ago)

Guest Heneage

Dutch media link Newcastle United and Wigan with Ronnie Stam, right back of FC Twente.

Asking price is EUR 4 mln.

Already was once at SJP, he was born in Breda and a former first team player of NAC Breda (5-0, 7 years ago)

The Dutch James Perch, can play in midfield too.

Linked with an irish player named Killian Brennan. No idea who he is

26 yo winger i think playing for bohemhians, dont watch bohs much so can't say much more

Used to play for Derry City. He's a decent player, at that level,

no higher though. Paddy McCourt was Messi in that league, and he's decent in the SPL, that's the kind of gulf you're talking about...

Linked with an irish player named Killian Brennan. No idea who he is

26 yo winger i think playing for bohemhians, dont watch bohs much so can't say much more

Used to play for Derry City. He's a decent player, at that level,

no higher though. Paddy McCourt was Messi in that league, and he's decent in the SPL, that's the kind of gulf you're talking about...

aye rare league of ireland player who does well in prem tbh kevin doyles all the only one i can think of atm whos made the step up

A person I know with great sources and who never lets me down told me word for word about an hour ago "he's 100% signing next week, I have it on good authority he will be having a medical with Brett Emerton next Monday and will definitely be signing".

A person I know with great sources and who never lets me down told me word for word about an hour ago "he's 100% signing next week, I have it on good authority he will be having a medical with Brett Emerton next Monday and will definitely be signing".

Any word on Kuyt?

Any word on Kuyt?

roeders still scouting him

I thought Emerton had signed for Galatasaray? Not 100% sure mind, just thought i read it somewhere.

I thought Emerton had signed for Galatasaray? Not 100% sure mind, just thought i read it somewhere.

YEAAH BABYYYY

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

YEAAH BABYYYY

:lol:

I love it when ITKs appear.