NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

What I think is happening is the Agent is trying to arrange a move to as big a club as possible. The likes of AC Milan are non-committal at the moment.

1) He phones NUFC and says his player may be looking for a new club, are we interested? Someone says, well okay, keep us in touch with what's going on.

2) He broadcasts to everyone in the media who's prepared to listen that NUFC are interested, as if a signing is imminent. He later embellishes this with a story, that he later has to retract, that a delegation from NUFC is on its way. This is in the hope that this will force AC Milan's hand.

3) A somewhat bewildered Chris Hughton says that they're aware of the player, but the club has not contacted Marseilles.

Fits the picture.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Lee Ryder on Twitter:

Full story on Sol Campbell in tonight's Chronicle #nufc with another announcement

:frantic:

Taylor's injury, clearly.

Guest firetotheworks

Lee Ryder is having Spaghetti Bolognese for tea is the other announcement.

:lol: I was going to post exactly the same thing, but with Turkey Jetters. He prefers them.

Guest sicko2ndbest

BTW

Werent we supposed to be in france negotiating for that centre half from St Etienne. With the Sol news i find it hard for this one to be true

If we are not in France for him who could it be for?

BTW

Werent we supposed to be in france negotiating for that centre half from St Etienne. With the Sol news i find it hard for this one to be true

Return of Pancrate

BTW

Ben Arfa  :frantic: