NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BooBoo

That's disappointing to hear. We're in the pig shite if we can't add at least one new creative first teamer before the end of the month.

Guest BooBoo

Just read the Hughton comments. He's also said we are not currently in a position where we can loan out LuaLua. It's a desperate state of affairs if we're clinging onto him, as the lad will never be a top flight player as long as there's a hole in his arse.

Guest BooBoo

So if we somehow get rid of the hole we've got a player on our hands?

Given our situation, it may be worthy exploring this as an option.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hughton's denied a deal for Cleverley being close again.

Where's he said this, Dave?

Chronicle alluded to it, with comments from Hughton saying it was all 'paper talk' which is classic Hughton none confirm/deny tactics. So he'll be at Benton tomorrow for his bacon butty no doubt.

http://www.teamtalk.com/newcastle-united/6292949/Poyet-wants-quick-Toon-deal?

Brighton manager Gus Poyet has warned Newcastle he will look elsewhere if they cannot reach a deal for Kazenga LuaLua.

The 19-year-old winger made a huge impression while on loan at the Withdean towards the end of last season but Poyet has so far been frustrated in his attempts to re-sign him.

Poyet told the Argus: "He made us think he was coming last week and then he didn't. It's not in our hands. We are looking to buy someone now.

"Everything has got a limit. You cannot wait forever.

"We know the boy wants to come. Newcastle cannot make a decision. We are not going to wait. If we get someone, especially if we buy him, LuaLua is not coming.

"If we get someone on loan, then he still has a chance. And if we do not get anyone when Newcastle make a decision, he has got a chance."

Poyet must have been on Twitter.

Nolan doesnt deserve a chance after looking off the pace at a lower level last year, yes he scored goals but it wont happen this year. Plus he named Smith as vice captain this year, why announce the swap if he isnt going to start most games?

I assume by dropping Butt you mean that he was injured pre season and Smith was captain from day 1? Only a fool would have brought him back into the team when he clearly wasnt up to the job. Thats not balls its common sense.

Owen dropped for 1 game wasnt he as he was badly struggling with form and fitness? Arsenal i think it was.

We'll see who'll be captain this season and for how long.

Hughton still could have brought Butt back. In the 08/09 season he was played for almost every game despite looking not up to the job.

And yes, Owen was "only" dropped for one game. That was also Hughton's last game as caretaker caretaker manager.

It amazes me that people use the dropping of Butt as ammunition for Hughton. Only a complete imbecile would have had him in the starting lineup regularly.

Nolan doesnt deserve a chance after looking off the pace at a lower level last year, yes he scored goals but it wont happen this year. Plus he named Smith as vice captain this year, why announce the swap if he isnt going to start most games?

I assume by dropping Butt you mean that he was injured pre season and Smith was captain from day 1? Only a fool would have brought him back into the team when he clearly wasnt up to the job. Thats not balls its common sense.

Owen dropped for 1 game wasnt he as he was badly struggling with form and fitness? Arsenal i think it was.

Hughton still could have brought Butt back. In the 08/09 season he was played for almost every game despite looking not up to the job.

And yes, Owen was "only" dropped for one game. That was also Hughton's last game as caretaker caretaker manager.

It amazes me that people use the dropping of Butt as ammunition for Hughton. Only a complete imbecile would have had him in the starting lineup regularly.

Shearer and Kinnear both had him in their starting lineups week in week out. Hughton was the first manager who dropped Butt since Allardyce.

Surely we could loan him out with a recall clause? If we can't even afford to do that it suggests he's going to be filling up a spot on the bench. If so we should definitely stitch up his arsehole as previously suggested.

Shearer and Kinnear both had him in their starting lineups week in week out. Hughton was the first manager who dropped Butt since Allardyce.

Shearer and Kinnear were complete imbeciles.

Is everyone a complete imbecile other than you and Drogba?

Yeah, surely.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hughton's denied a deal for Cleverley being close again.

Ah. Alright Chris *wink wink* oh well, we'll move on *wink*

I love his buying style.  :lol:

"You ain't seen nothin' - right!"

Marlon Harewood

Marlon Harewood

Coloccini.