NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Maloney would be a decent option if we fail to get Ben Arfa. Well, not really, but he is a professional footballer, so I'd have him here.

I used to like Maloney but he hasn't nearly lived up to his potential.

I know he isn't at Celtic anymore, but Landry N'Guemo is a good player and available for around £1mil. Celtic didn't want to pay it for some strange reason.

Guest Heneage

Couple of randoms on Twitter saying Hughton was spotted at the Celtic vs Utrecht game this evening.

God I hope not, no real talent in either side.

Maloney would be a decent option if we fail to get Ben Arfa. Well, not really, but he is a professional footballer, so I'd have him here.

I used to like Maloney but he hasn't nearly lived up to his potential.

I know he isn't at Celtic anymore, but Landry N'Guemo is a good player and available for around £1mil. Celtic didn't want to pay it for some strange reason.

Wasn't Maloney at Villa, but begged to return because he was homesick? Remember being quite shocked by it at the time. Thought he looked pretty good for them at the time too.

Guest VegasToon

My source agrees.

This just sucks...I am now going to spend all day friday hitting the F5 button on the forum and it probably will amount to nothing but a sore finger.

If we sign three players tmrw I wont post on here again til the next transfer window. Never going to happen in a million years.

Samaras actually isnt that bad if motivated, I'd pefer him to Roberts. Cant see him adding much different to what we already have, we badly need some pace upfront, Samaras isnt micky quinn but he is no bellamy on the pace stakes either.