NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why has the Newcastle to sign Adam Johnson thread been deleted?

Why?

Are you on acid?

Are you mental?

Is the transfer window closed?

Can any of you prove that I'm wrong?

All of the other 'player' threads have originted from a reputable/tabloid/media source

Your suggestion has come from your arse, therefore it is shit!

Pardew continues to tread a careful line on the transfer front too – although he revealed last night that he has been offered two players whose moves elsewhere have fallen through.

Whether one of those is a striker is unclear, although Carroll’s problem is going to take longer to recover from than was first anticipated.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/01/27/nufc-seek-expert-help-for-andy-carroll-injury-61634-28063306/#ixzz1CE979Vui

Pardew continues to tread a careful line on the transfer front too although he revealed last night that he has been offered two players whose moves elsewhere have fallen through.

Whether one of those is a striker is unclear, although Carrolls problem is going to take longer to recover from than was first anticipated.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/01/27/nufc-seek-expert-help-for-andy-carroll-injury-61634-28063306/#ixzz1CE979Vui

The journalist must have pleased to hear that Pardew interview on Radio Newcastle otherwise he would have had nothing to write.

Guest johnson293

Puncheon and Ireland to nufc

James corden

Twitter

:)

Puncheon has played for Southampton and Millwall (on loan) this season, so wouldn't be able to move again, would he?

James corden

Twitter

Puncheon has played for Southampton and Millwall (on loan) this season, so wouldn't be able to move again, would he?

He can move and he can play..

Puncheon was my favourite player in my MK Dons game on FM a few years back.. Have we been linked with him previously?

Guest TheSummerOf69

James corden

Twitter

Puncheon was my favourite player in my MK Dons game on FM a few years back.. Have we been linked with him previously?

We've loaned out a winger who looks great in the Championship to get one who doesn't look great in the lower divisions? Am I missing something?

James corden

Twitter

We've loaned out a winger who looks great in the Championship to get one who doesn't look great in the lower divisions? Am I missing something?

He's left-footed though. Imo, LW should be a priority for us, cause Jonas tends to get complacent when he knows he can't be dropped.. In FM Puncheon can play on both wings, in that sense, he'd be a decent cover option..