NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I thought we had gone in for Puncheon originally?

He's done alright so far at Blackpool I think. So long as he doesn't cost us more than £2-2.5m I think he'd be a decent squad player.

Taxfree should start his own rumours thread, Then we can chose whether to get annoyed reading it, rather than being forced to in here.

What are you on about you knob? My comments have been nothing but fair.

Westwood has been unable to agree a new contract with Coventry and is likely to leave the Ricoh Arena this summer.

United are thought to be one of a clutch of clubs keen on signing the 26-year-old goalie, with Wigan unsuccessful in a £1m bid in January.

Wut

Guest Heneage

Whats the deal with this Puncheon kid is he any good?

He's puncheon above his weight in the PL.

He's just jason his dreams.

Taxfree should start his own rumours thread, Then we can chose whether to get annoyed reading it, rather than being forced to in here.

Its not the content but the delivery. And the fact you obviously read TribalFootball before you read our local newspapers. Your sentences just piss me off tbf.

Guest icemanblue

Its not the content but the delivery. And the fact you obviously read TribalFootball before you read our local newspapers. Your sentences just piss me off tbf.

:lol: I know exactly what you mean, oddly enough.

Its not the content but the delivery. And the fact you obviously read TribalFootball before you read our local newspapers. Your sentences just p*ss me off tbf.

Irrational tbh.

It's not like I follow sites like tribalfootball, but I open a couple of the links when they appear on newsnow. And i'm not reading the local newspapers through an through every day, so I may miss a thing or two. Sorry if that offends you.

`Probably a decent squad player and possibly cheaper version of Routledge in terms of his pay, but he'd be Puncheon above his weight if he expects to come as a regular starter.`

maybe pards thinks he has the ability to develop more than routledge.  ROutledge has had 4? chances in PL and has failed to take any of them. whats annoying is, you just know his 5th attempt with qpr will come off.

Am convinced his problem is he cant hack it outside of london.(mammys boy)

Can't hack it outside of London? Where do spurs play again?

He was also brilliant for us last season.

I think it's far more likely that it's the level he can't hack rather than location.

hmm bit odd alright that we didn't move for puncheon in jan, particularily as pardew managed him before and would have a fair idea of his ability

According to the Mirror, NUFC did go for him on the last day of the transfer window in January but his move to Blackpool was happening at the same time. If NUFC wanted him I don't know why they waited to the last day.

http://www.nufc.com/2010-11html/2011-01robrum.html

Swedish paper Aftonbladet is reporting that according to a bazilian newspaper Milan has signed Dortmund's left-back Dédé on a pre-signing contract.

Guess Enrique  won't be going there then.