NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

From the same article:

N’Gog, who is almost down to the last 12 months of his contract, is understood to have originally been offered to United in January as part of the deal for Andy Carroll and is likely to be surplus to requirements next season.

From the same article:

N’Gog, who is almost down to the last 12 months of his contract, is understood to have originally been offered to United in January as part of the deal for Andy Carroll and is likely to be surplus to requirements next season.

I quite like N`Gog actually.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-News-Nicolas-Anelka-and-Florent-Malouda-head-Chelsea-s-sumer-clearout-article728799.html

Florent Malouda and Nicolas Anelka are set to head the casualty list as Chelsea plan a second summer revamp.

Defenders Paulo Ferreira, Jose Bosingwa and Yuri Zhirkov will also go, with the Stamford Bridge hierarchy preparing a radical overhaul of the squad over the next two years. And the future of Didier Drogba is up in the air as Blues bosses want the squad tailored to the ­requirements of £50million Fernando Torres rather than the Ivory Coast striker.

I'd quite happily take Malouda and Anelka.

That Drogba lads sh*t anyway. He's nee Shola

I'd be very underwhelmed if he was the only striker we bought in the Summer though.

Knowing Newcastle though by the last week in August, we'd probably take N'Gog after little movement in the transfer movement

I'd be very underwhelmed if he was the only striker we bought in the Summer though.

Knowing Newcastle though by the last week in August, we'd probably take N'Gog after little movement in the transfer movement

Oh yeah, I would be mortified if he was all we signed, too many unknowns for one thing.

Guest Roger Kint

Belgian journo on TS bigging up Lukaku. He wants to sign for Chelsea eventually but would prefer a move to a midtable side if it meant playing regularly. The bloke named us as a great place for him :iamatwat:

£18m Mike, get Delboy owa there with a cheque ;D

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6901949,00.html

kysports.com understands that a host of Premier League clubs have joined the chase for Kenyan starlet Victor Wanyama.

The 19-year-old midfielder is currently starring for Germinal Beerschot Antwerpen, and is rated as one of the finest prospects in Belgium.

Wanyama is a defensive midfielder, similar in style and stature to McDonald Mariga, who is also his brother.

Mariga saw a move to Manchester City collapse last summer, and he was in turn snapped up by Inter Milan - but his brother could succeed where he failed in sealing a move to England.

Wanyama is already a full international for Kenya and has been playing for them since he made his debut at 15.

Interest in Wanyama is already strong with Standard Liege very keen to keep him in the Jupiler League, whilst Bundesliga clubs Hannover and Werder Bremen are also eager.

But now skysports.com understands that several English clubs are closely tracking Wanyama and are considering summer bids.

GBA are struggling financially and are desperate to cash in on the likes of Wanyama and Faris Haroun.

Amongst the clubs who have checked on him in recent weeks are Aston Villa, Birmingham, Sunderland and Newcastle - although a host of English scouts are due to check on Wanyama this weekend against Zulte-Waregem.

Sounds like a nice young backup to Tiote, although we do already have Guthrie, Gosling, Smith, Vuckic.