NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Roger Kint

We have the same number of keepers as experienced centrebacks and thats what these cretins put in the papers?

Guest geordienorway

The French media is also picking up on the Mbolhi-story. They say there is big interest from Newcastle, but they will wait for a bigger offer. The article says they are willing to let him go for 1,5 million euros.

A website called allpsg.com claims we are in for Govou as well.

doesn´t seem like we are trying to build a team of young promising players....we are only linked with players who might be able to do the job (avoid relegation) for peanuts!

strategy FAIL!

refuse to believe we are chasing a goalkeeper....last thing we need!

Guest geordienorway

doesn´t seem like we are trying to build a team of young promising players....we are only linked with players who might be able to do the job (avoid relegation) for peanuts!

strategy FAIL!

Don't think the press has a clue what's going on tbh.

strategy FAIL!

Don't think the press has a clue what's going on tbh.

Same can be said about Mike Ashley & co too  ;D

Guest Phil K

Was in the Mail that STOKE for God's sake, were in for Andy Carrol, and "because they'd bid £6mill" he'd HAVE to sell.

Ashley needs to think what the hell he's adding fuel to, with his no money out attitude.

Was in the Mail that STOKE for God's sake, were in for Andy Carrol, and "because they'd bid £6mill" he'd HAVE to sell.

Ashley needs to think what the hell he's adding fuel to, with his no money out attitude.

Don't think you can hold Ashley responsible for the fact the media like to invent transfer rumours.

Hmm. I'm torn. Giving krul the number 1 or keeping harpers experience for, a very tough season. Can't see us selling.

You're torn?

As in, you'd seriously consider giving a 22 year old keeper with 2 starts under his belt the no.1 spot for next season?

Celtic have even less money than us and anything less than a couple of million just isn't worth it.

I also believe Harper deserves to have a full season as number one for us in the prem. We do however need to get Krul and or Forster games at this level next season, or the very least the CCC.

Forster should take another season at Norwich, Krul should get some game time in the cups and then either Krul or Forster should take over after next season.

Sounds good.

Celtic have even less money than us and anything less than a couple of million just isn't worth it.

I also believe Harper deserves to have a full season as number one for us in the prem. We do however need to get Krul and or Forster games at this level next season, or the very least the CCC.

this and i cant see harper being fussed about going to Scottish football

Harper being our number 1 is one of those issues i'm pretending isn't really that important, because we have more pressing matters when it comes to squad recruitment. Sorta just sitting tight and assuring myself it'll all be okay.

Deep down i'm really very iffy about it, i think. He had a couple of shockers in the season run-in last time round. :undecided:

Hmm. I'm torn. Giving krul the number 1 or keeping harpers experience for, a very tough season. Can't see us selling.

You're torn?

As in, you'd seriously consider giving a 22 year old keeper with 2 starts under his belt the no.1 spot for next season?

he's started more than twice,just not for us.

i'm still very wary about his keeping as he seems to come rushing out for stuff he shouldn't then gets nervous and stays on his line for stuff he shouldn't. forster is probably the no.2 (to harper) at the moment but many would have krul due to having seen him play for us.