NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Barton and Routledge replaced by Cabaye and Gervinho is a huge upgrade imo. Really still need a good striker which I think we'll get, and if we get one or two others then it's money well spent. Hopefully Enrique is convinced by the plans now if these come off.

Pretty sure I've seen Gervinho play as a striker for Ivory Coast.

Not as a central 9 playing up top by himself though which is the point I'm making. We still lack the player to lead the line.

Not as a central 9 playing up top by himself though which is the point I'm making. We still lack the player to lead the line.

shola  :snod:

Just been watching a youtube vid called 'Achille Emana "The Painter" ' - a player we're supposedly after. Cracking talent that we're apparently haggling the price over, would love to see him for us. At 28, still got plenty left in the tank, so hopefully we agree an appropriate fee for him.

Just been watching a youtube vid called 'Achille Emana "The Painter" ' - a player we're supposedly after. Cracking talent that we're apparently haggling the price over, would love to see him for us. At 28, still got plenty left in the tank, so hopefully we agree an appropriate fee for him.

That goal after 1:20.  :smitten:

Cabaye---Tiote----Nolan

Ben Arfa--------Gervinho

----------Gameiro----------

Think that'll be the sort of system anyway.

tumblr_ldc9adauIb1qcjilu.JPG

I'll get kicked out of the ground for wanking in public if that's the line up on the first day of the season.

I'd love to see them kick 52,000 out for the same thing.

Seems crazy that Gervinho would consider us ahead of Arsenal so maybe us getting his mate (allegedly) Cabaye has swung it in our favour? Buying in bunches really does pay off.

Seems crazy that Gervinho would consider us ahead of Arsenal so maybe us getting his mate (allegedly) Cabaye has swung it in our favour? Buying in bunches really does pay off.

Aye, hopefully we aren't getting 2 bananas though.

Guest elbee909

Aye, hopefully we aren't getting 2 bananas though.

Getting those two would make my banana stand.

Gervinho up top on his own would be like Gyan at Sunderland, not an out and out striker. The Bellamy type - we need the Shearer. Would prefer him on the wing, or the right side of a 3. Would LOVE Sturridge as the more central type player. Berbatov would also be lovely in that role - the main man, all that speed and pace around him, for him to finish off. He is probably unlikely however.

Gervinho up top on his own would be like Gyan at Sunderland, not an out and out striker. The Bellamy type - we need the Shearer. Would prefer him on the wing, or the right side of a 3. Would LOVE Sturridge as the more central type player. Berbatov would also be lovely in that role - the main man, all that speed and pace around him, for him to finish off. He is probably unlikely however.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/aug2009/6/4/shola-ameobi-565679134.jpg

Shola can be our Shearer whilst Sammy can be the Bellamy

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/aug2009/6/4/shola-ameobi-565679134.jpg

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/05/29/alan-pardew-it-s-not-the-time-to-judge-us-79310-28782130/2/

“It’s just as obvious that we need to keep our best players like Joey Barton and Jose Enrique.

“They have been very important to us this year, just as Kevin Nolan has been.

“Shola Ameobi is too. These are all players that I think can have an impact again next season.”

:nods:

Correct. He is not the player we need to lead the line. Gameiro however ...

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/05/29/alan-pardew-it-s-not-the-time-to-judge-us-79310-28782130/2/

“It’s just as obvious that we need to keep our best players like Joey Barton and Jose Enrique.

“They have been very important to us this year, just as Kevin Nolan has been.

“Shola Ameobi is too. These are all players that I think can have an impact again next season.”

:nods:

New 5 year contract please.