NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

If he's the editor he's just pleased he has a scoop that will sell papers

in a newcastle leaning paper appealing to newcastle fans.....i doubt he'd use "good" to describe an outgoing.

in a newcastle leaning paper appealing to newcastle fans.....i doubt he'd use "good" to describe an outgoing.

He clearly meant good as in it's a cracking piece of journalism.

he could mean that, it's anything but clear.

It's as clear as clear can be. You could smother it in Ajax and buff it with chamois leather and it couldn't be anymore clear.

It's as clear as clear can be. You could smother it in Ajax and buff it with chamois leather and it couldn't be anymore clear.

it reads like a very upbeat tweet, hardly like one you'd use when preparing readers for bad news.

'His transfer tale is good'. Sounds like he's revealing some sort of saga that's dragged on a while which would suggest it's probably someone coming in. If it was someone leaving it wouldn't exactly be a 'tale' would it? Just a case of 'right, a bid's come in and it's been accepted. Catch you later.'

The Gervinho saga would be my honest bet but I wouldn't be surprised at anything the club does in the market tbh.

I asked in the other thread but he said last night there would be two big Newcastle transfer stories today, I don't think I have seen them mentioned so did they materialise?

should be online in the morning

it'll be in the shops in the morning man but usually we find out online first. does that happen with the sunday sun.

also how bad will it be if some hacks have beaten this forum to something ? could you survive the shame ?

I asked in the other thread but he said last night there would be two big Newcastle transfer stories today, I don't think I have seen them mentioned so did they materialise?

'He' being?

should be online in the morning

it'll be in the shops in the morning man but usually we find out online first. does that happen with the sunday sun.

also how bad will it be if some hacks have beaten this forum to something ? could you survive the shame ?

same as the journal, don't put their stuff up until the morning when its released

Douglas IIRC.

It was one of the journal/chronicle journos but I am pretty sure it was Douglas.

It was a reverse of the day before where there was some tame Newcastle news and big Sunderland news the next day.

Douglas IIRC.

It was one of the journal/chronicle journos but I am pretty sure it was Douglas.

It was a reverse of the day before where there was some tame Newcastle news and big Sunderland news the next day.

Can't remember reading that like.

Douglas IIRC.

Can't remember reading that like.

for somneone who nips this type of stuff in the bud you seem to spend a bit of time hunting it out.