NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A bit random as all the talk is about attacking players - but surely we are going to sign a a central defender to replace Sol Campbell. I can't remember seeing a single link so far.

I would say Kadar will step up but he'll have another injury soon enough.

A bit random as all the talk is about attacking players - but surely we are going to sign a a central defender to replace Sol Campbell. I can't remember seeing a single link so far.

Wes Brown, you heard it here first

Guest taps01

I'm sure Pardew mentioned about getting someone in who could play at full back and centre back.

I'm sure Pardew mentioned about getting someone in who could play at full back and centre back.

Onuoha or Richards might be peddled from Shitty.

Although Onuoha was pretty average for the mackems.

If Upson wasn't going to command mental wages I'd have been happy for him to be fourth choice.

Be interesting to see where he goes. Wonder if anyone will take a punt on him. Get his confidence back and he could do a job at Bolton or somewhere then again he could quite easily continue being utter dross. Although playing alongside Tomkins/Da Costa is hardly going to help, both fucking terrible.

Onuoha or Richards might be peddled from Shitty.

Although Onuoha was pretty average for the mackems.

Take both. I'd fucking wank my cock off if he we signed Richards.

Boyata on loan would be a clever move imo.

Makes no sense for anyone though. He can sit on the bench/play the odd cup game at City, they might as well just keep him. Same with the whole v. Aanholt craic. No point loaning players IMO unless they're getting the minutes on the pitch.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew says he will match Sunderland’s £5m bid for Birmingham midfielder Craig Gardner.

Oh does he? What a stupid way of making a completely unsubstantiated claim. At least put 'has told friends' or some bollocks. :laugh:

What type of player is Barnetta? Seems a very bold claim from the DM, who are actually quite good with their transfer nonsense in fairness.

Tranquillo's a very calm player tbh.

What type of player is Barnetta? Seems a very bold claim from the DM, who are actually quite good with their transfer nonsense in fairness.

Winger that can play on either sides. Pretty quick, can strike a ball from distance, can take set pieces.

He's not turned into the player many thought he was going to though.