NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Gosling the closest player I saw who looks and play football like Beardsly

Beardsley :lol::lol::lol:

He's got not skill whatsoever, is slow as f*** and can't take a man on. Nothing like Beardsley even in style, nevermind quality.

I wouldn't really care if he left tomorrow tbh. Just not for free.

What's the general opinions of Everton fans about Pedro?

For me - he's my footballing idol, an absolute God, of which most Newcastle fans think the same.

I know he was regarded highly as well by Liverpool - just you never hear what Everton fans thought of him.

Great player for us but he's not regarded as a hero or legend of any sorts.

Guest firetotheworks

Gosling the closest player I saw who looks and play football like Beardsly

Beardsley :lol::lol::lol:

He's got not skill whatsoever, is slow as f*** and can't take a man on. Nothing like Beardsley even in style, nevermind quality.

I wouldn't really care if he left tomorrow tbh. Just not for free.

What's the general opinions of Everton fans about Pedro?

For me - he's my footballing idol, an absolute God, of which most Newcastle fans think the same.

I know he was regarded highly as well by Liverpool - just you never hear what Everton fans thought of him.

Great player for us but he's not regarded as a hero or legend of any sorts.

Wasn't he on the bench for you when we bought him? I bet you were gutted when he got on his dancing shoes for us, if true.

journo on Twitter claims 'busy day at nufc today'.

No shit, it's the first day back for most of the players.

That striker sounds prolific, maybe we're going to partner him with Leon Best.

Fode Mansaré very close to signing from Toulouse according to this. (original source is L'Equipe)

http://www.alleztfc.com/actu/mercato-fode-mansare-proche-de-newcastle,6566.html

Out of contract next summer, says we've offered a 4-year deal. Striker in the Heskey mould by the looks of it...

22 goals in 226 appearances for Montpellier & Toulouse. :lol:

| Apps | Goals  

Montpellier | 120 | (14)

Toulouse   | 106 | (8)

:kinnear:

Fode Mansaré very close to signing from Toulouse according to this. (original source is L'Equipe)

http://www.alleztfc.com/actu/mercato-fode-mansare-proche-de-newcastle,6566.html

Out of contract next summer, says we've offered a 4-year deal. Striker in the Heskey mould by the looks of it...

22 goals in 226 appearances for Montpellier & Toulouse. :lol:

Yep...we defo need yet another clumsy giant! Hughton's really trying to build up the slowest strikeforce in the league for the next season?

A little Google search and there's a canny few articles saying he's a midfielder or winger.

FM is saying he's a left sided(left footed as well) winger and can also play as a striker...

Guest BooBoo

It was Neil Farrington who posted the "busy day at NUFC" tweet. As said, probably just a reference to first day of pee season training.

A little Google search and there's a canny few articles saying he's a midfielder or winger.

FM is saying he's a left sided(left footed as well) winger and can also play as a striker...

4-5-1 time.