NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Would love Sissoko here. Vastly underrated during his time at Liverpool.

He would probably cost quite a bit though, and I doubt he fits into our transfer policy.

Different bloke. I didn't know either, had to Wiki him.

He would probably cost quite a bit though, and I doubt he fits into our transfer policy.

Moussa never played for Liverpool, are you thinking of Mohamed`?

Different Sissoko, pretty sure we were linked with this one when Wise was here.

Guest CheickMansour

Oops. Cheers for telling me that, I make these kind mistakes on a regular basis  :doh:

Guest Heneage

I also see Legear's agent dismissing a link with PSG saying there's only been contact with English and Russian teams mentioning our and Everton's interest from January.

I asked a Belgian journo on Twitter about him. Said he's a bit too injury prone for our liking most likely.

Didn't realise those were quotes from the player mind. Reckon it'd take a fee of €15m, if he wants first team football though, we're the club to come to.

They're from his agent I think.

@lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc Jay Bothroyd denies Celtic talks eh? Newcastle cooled interest but long way to go in window.

51 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Phew....

Guest neesy111

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Right:few Sunday Sun teasers.News of an old #NUFC target back on the radar, a big boost on a crucial player, news on the new captain..

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Right:few Sunday Sun teasers.News of an old #NUFC target back on the radar, a big boost on a crucial player, news on the new captain..

Gervinho, Some interview about Colo staying and Harper?

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Hmmm, Gervinho anyone?

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

New 5 year deal for Shola  :celb:

Guest BooBoo

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Brett Emerton, obviously.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Enrique seeing out his contract? Colo stating he doesn't want to leave/Pardew saying Colo won't get to leave?