NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Pardew was in my neighbour's toilet brush shop in Gosforth on Tuesday. Said we're going to sign Zoggy next week.

Whereabouts is that mate?

On the..er...main street.

Pardew was in my neighbour's toilet brush shop in Gosforth on Tuesday. Said we're going to sign Zoggy next week.

Whereabouts is that mate?

On the..er...main street.

The service in there is shit. None of the employees have any clue what the difference between a BT1001 and an OXO Compact is.

Some quotes from that Marco Pappa.

http://www.goal.com/es/news/21/fichajes/2011/07/08/2566510/exclusiva-mercado-me-gustar%C3%ADa-más-jugar-en-españa-confiesa-marco-

Villarreal and Newcastle are two of the clubs to have made firm offers to take the talented midfielder, and Guatemala's number 16 has stated that La Liga would be his preference meaning the Yellow Submarine would be in pole position.

"For the quality of La Liga, I would prefer Spain, but I think any league in the world would be good for me. I hope it's not all rumours, but I will continue to work and take things step-by-step".  

Really?

wouldn`t qualify for a work permit here.....Guatemala are outside the top 70 FIFA world rankings and you have to be within that generally to get a permit as well as played 3/4 of your country`s games in the last year. Maybe the latter he qualifies for but the former no.

Unless he has some long lost european granny for a european passport.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Sky Sports suggesting West Ham striker headed to the north east

Could we be looking at Carlton Cole  :undecided:

Guest taps01

Sky Sports suggesting West Ham striker headed to the north east

Could we be looking at Carlton Cole  :undecided:

He is going to Stoke isn't he?

Can't think who else it can be - maybe Sears

Or Hines?

Guest The Zog

What they actually said was, 'is the West Ham exodus set to continue AND which England international striker could be headed to the North East?' The exodus referring to Cole to Stoke and Collison to West Brom, and the striker being Defoe to the mackems for £8m. Nothing to do with us.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I make that striker number 4 on the list after Gameiro, gervinho and erding.

Gradually declining in quality

Just pay the money for Sturridge ffs

Guest Antec

I think once we get Long and mebbies N'Zogbia in thats us done.

Add in Taylor and it would be a fantastic window