NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

5 pages of derby reaction, quotes, pics & reports in Sunday Sun tomorrow. Plus a couple of positive pieces of #NUFC news...

MsiDouglas

Douglas can fuck off now, don't think most believe a word he says anymore

5 pages of derby reaction, quotes, pics & reports in Sunday Sun tomorrow. Plus a couple of positive pieces of #NUFC news...

MsiDouglas

I'm going with Cissokho expected to sign, and hopeful with Maiga.

Hope so.

Still don't think it's acceptable the way we've gone about things this summer, but it can't be denied that we've had a great start to the season. Get a good left back and a good striker in and we can look upwards.

One thing is for sure, Enrique spouting s**** about the spirit has shown to be his version and not the rest of the players, they fought like a team, if they didn't have any spirit they would have folded.

10/10 is what Enrique said about the dressing room so he wasn't spouting s**** actually

I was totally fucking wrong.

Fixed that for you.

:lol:

Douglas -

Cissokho & Maiga in before Fulham? See Sunday Sun tomorrow...

I sincerely hope that turns out to be a genuine article rather than more sales pitch bullshit from Douglas in order to shift a few more copies.

Douglas -

Cissokho & Maiga in before Fulham? See Sunday Sun tomorrow...

I sincerely hope that turns out to be a genuine article rather than more sales pitch bullshit from Douglas in order to shift a few more copies.

Like anyone buys that ink-stained piece of filth anyway, man.

thought this was as good a place as any to say....

surely the club should now be working towards getting colo, jonas and barton signed up to extensions? for me they were all stand out performers yesterday. they're all players of undoubted quality and more importantly you know you're getting 100% effort from them every time they step onto the pitch, or value for money, if you want to think of it that way.

i can see the logic in only bringing in players of a certain age, but it has to be tempered by keeping these type of players around for the long haul, athletic players who aren't gonna hit 30 and suddenly be unable to perform. these 3 could all play at this level until 33 imo. the arsenal model we're supposedly following (i know, i know) is clearly flawed in this respect, resulting in too high a player turnover, and a team filled with un-proven, in-experienced players that lacks leadership on the pitch and is always seemingly in a transitional phase.

in short, it's fair enough to ship out your nolan's, but colo's should be kept.