NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Off to play some rummikub and put on some horn-rimmed glasses I don't need. Peace out. #epicbant

"Too good to play common games. Nowt wrong with standing around a hat on the floor with a deck of cards in your hand whilst you wait for tea, you puff. #poshgit"

Slow down there, driver, slow down. #drivingmissdaisy

More like.

:lol: Wow.

Aye. I deleted it and then thought: fuck it. :lol:

:lol: I appreciate you showing me enough respect to post something that offensive. Warms the cockles, that.

Slow down there, driver, slow down. #drivingmissdaisy

More like.

:lol: Wow.

Aye. I deleted it and then thought: fuck it. :lol:

:lol: I appreciate you showing me enough respect to post something that offensive. Warms the cockles, that.

:smitten:

Guest Rainforest

Senior sources at United told The Journal that the club came closest to securing Maïga on a day of frustration at St James’ Park.

Managing director Derek Llambias was in London ready to board a plane to Paris to tie up that deal, before the player’s club, Sochaux, pulled the plug in the afternoon, apparently without a full explanation for Newcastle

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2011/09/02/newcastle-united-silent-after-transfer-bids-end-in-failure-61634-29349068/2/

http://www.lamarseillaise.fr/om/un-air-de-deja-vu-24103.html

Regional Marseille paper basically saying the reason Gignac isn't a Newcastle player now, is because they f***ed up themselves not tying down Amauri. :lol:

Think karma is the best word to use there.

André - Pierre Gignac is Marseille's attacking reinforcement. If for some, and there are many who think it, that seems logical given the investments made ​​by the club to recruit him and get him fit for Didier Deschamps, it'll be a bitter pill to swallow. For him, it was clear that the former Toulouse player no longer fit into his plans.

However, how this matter was handled brings us several questions. First one is how to act towards the player. Trying to force his hand, it was clear that André - Pierre Gignac, who since his arrival proclaims his love for Marseille, would not freely have been prepared to go. In fact, going to discuss with Fulham, Marseille's first choice was for him to go to Newcastle, he understood this.

But what surprises people most was the failure to land their main targets. The failure to sign Amauri is not the first. We remember what happened with Mancini and Luis Fabiano all of which reached an impasse.

So we tapped Maiga up and then his club wouldn't deal with us on deadline day. Maybe we should have approached the club first like you're supposed to?

They deserve every single ounce of criticism they get. They're clueless, classless pricks. 

if the link is true he will go to Everton. He will only get a maximum 6 month deal here due to us courting new striker in January :)

No better than what we've got, and that's the nicest thing you could say.