NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

One thing Cahill does have over Samba is that he'd suit our trying to bring it out from defence style. Samba ain't the best with the ball at his feet. I'd be flabbergasted if we signed either like, absolutely astounded and either/or would improve our defence absolutely loads but alas players need paying and clubs want fees.

Underrated? Get out, he's a good player but very overrated.

Every time Ive seen him Ive been impressed. But dont know how is rated over there, but in Sweden he is very underrated.

I would wank over Samba if he came though both are class.

One thing Cahill does have over Samba is that he'd suit our trying to bring it out from defence style. Samba ain't the best with the ball at his feet. I'd be flabbergasted if we signed either like, absolutely astounded and either/or would improve our defence absolutely loads but alas players need paying and clubs want fees.

Greedy pricks, the lot of them!

Every time Ive seen him Ive been impressed. But dont know how is rated over there, but in Sweden he is very underrated.

I would wank over Samba if he came though both are class.

He's very overrated over here, definitely.

I would w*** over Samba if he came though both are class.

He's very overrated over here, definitely.

Id have him here anyways :pow:

Jose Fonte could be useful.

Isn't he the one Pardew tried to integrate his penis into his wife?

Could be. He's a decent defender.

It was (allegedly). He'll probably cost a bit too as So'ton are financially healthy and I'm guessing they'll want to keep to their squad together for their promotion bid.

I'd have Samba ten times out of ten over Cahill, who I think is one of the most overrated players in the league.

Thirded, I don't think Cahill's a bad player mind. Think Samba would suit Colo too. Not going to happen anyway.

Cahill's been pretty poor this season, but I suppose it's not really his fault that he has to play alongside Zat Knight.

Would love Cissokho and Samba, but that's only ever going to happen in our dreams in January. I read somewhere that we're after Cissokho in the Summer, rather than next month and that his asking price is too high.

Would definitely take Samba. Though don't think Blackburn will let him go considering their relegation battle.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind Cahill either.

Samba is the preferred option but I'd be happy with either one of them really.

Guest VaVaVoom

Would definitely take Samba. Though don't think Blackburn will let him go considering their relegation battle.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind Cahill either.

Samba is the preferred option but I'd be happy with either one of them really.

This.

Pardew has also dismissed reports linking the club with AC Milan defender Taye Taiwo.

The Nigeria stopper has been heavily tipped to join Newcastle in a January loan move, but Pardew says the reports are without substance.

He said: “There’s no interest. I don’t know anything more about that.”