NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

That Redmond kid for Birmingham looked an exceptional prospect against Maribor last night. Can see him in the Premier League in the next 1-2 years.

Definitely, still only 17 too. I actually wouldn't be surprised if a few PL clubs come knocking in January.

That Redmond kid for Birmingham looked an exceptional prospect against Maribor last night. Can see him in the Premier League in the next 1-2 years.

Definitely, still only 17 too. I actually wouldn't be surprised if a few PL clubs come knocking in January.

how many times has this sort of thing been said after a game or two........and ended up being david beherall ?

how many times has this sort of thing been said after a game or two........and ended up being david beherall ?

shit hair too

But Pardew has been promised that there is money to spend at Newcastle in the transfer window

:mackems:

That fits in with Douglas' recent tweets about targets being expensive and the existence of contingency plans :pow:

Can't really imagine Hughton will let him come to Newcastle though.

Zaha only just signed a new 5-year contract a few days ago. Nathaniel Clyne's contract is up in the summer, but I've read Man Utd are after him so...  :'(

Zaha only just signed a new 5-year contract a few days ago. Nathaniel Clyne's contract is up in the summer, but I've read Man Utd are after him so...  :'(

And where would he end up playing first team football? If's he's not after the money!