NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I think the inform Carroll is as good as Ba.

I dont, and anyway as Dave said this notion we would spend 15 million on a player is laughable......

Cant February 1st just hurry the f*ck up and arrive? i simply cannot wait for this window the slam shut.

Fuck it, I'd have the horrible gypsy cunt back as long as it didn't mean selling Demba

Tiote

Cabaye          Jonas

Hatem                       

Ba

Carroll

:megusta:

Even if we were willing to spend £15m on a player (makes me laugh just typing it :lol:), as if we'd risk putting all that on a player who has been ridiculously out of form for pretty much the entire last year. A player that our own MD has said off the record is 'worth fuck all'. A player on a reported £80,000 per week.

Total non-story.

I'd have him back, his lifestyle needs a major shake up though

I don't know him personally, nor am I an expert on sport & nutrition. However, his form has tailed off since joining Liverpool.

At Newcastle the team played to his strengths, there was little expectation placed on him, he was playing week-in-week-out, and the squad was full of confidence.

At Liverpool none of those things were true.

The question is: if he were to come back would they still be true? With our current style of play I'd say he'd slot in nicely as a target man and give us another option from set pieces. Following his performances at Liverpool I think expectations would be significantly lower, and the team does still seem to be playing with confidence. He also wouldn't be expected to be the main man (as he was first time round) when Ba is back.

Also, he's a fan. He'd be playing for the shirt. He'd be worth a punt at the right price.

That said, it's all moot. Confident there's nothing in it whatsoever.

Even if we were willing to spend £15m on a player (makes me laugh just typing it :lol:), as if we'd risk putting all that on a player who has been ridiculously out of form for pretty much the entire last year. A player that our own MD has said off the record is 'worth fuck all'. A player on a reported £80,000 per week.

Total non-story.

normally I'd agree but the Times is hardly bullshit central when it comes to stories