Steven Taylor back soon

Guest toonlass

Fingers tingling is one of the things present in shoulder dislocation, or it was when I did mine twice in 8 weeks 18 months ago.

^ All but rules him out of a move away then?

Pretty much, aye.

and all the more important he signs that new contract otherwise he's walking away and we'll get sod all for him.

Fingers tingling is one of the things present in shoulder dislocation, or it was when I did mine twice in 8 weeks 18 months ago.

Your hand being about 8 inches higher than it used to hang not give it away first? :lol:

Guest toonlass

Your hand being about 8 inches higher than it used to hang not give it away first? :lol:

Obviously. That and probably the worst pain you've ever felt in your life. Tingling fingers is one of the little things.

Not a great situation for us contract wise.

Should have been sorted out months ago, one way or the other.

To allow him to walk away for nothing would be criminal. Far from his biggest fan but the club should have assessed the situation and employed a modicum of fucking foresight and either cashed in on him or tied him up on a new deal.

Fucking incompetent amateurish wankers. :hmm:

I assume we would at least get compensation? Not overly fussed, don't think he is nearly as bad as some do but he would bring in a decent sum if sold under the right circumstances.