World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

I think we can all see now why having an African nation host the World Cup was such a massive gamble. :lol:

More empty seats there than at the Stadium of Shite, btw.

R Kelly is the main event! Hahahahaha, that's like us getting Daz Sampson if we were to host it.

Is R Kelly South African? Haven't they just imported an American? I mean...they're calling the thing Soccer Stadium. Now this. Fucking unbelievable. :lol:

R Kelly is the main event! Hahahahaha, that's like us getting Daz Sampson if we were to host it.

Is R Kelly South African? Haven't they just imported an American? I mean...they're calling the thing Soccer Stadium. Now this. Fucking unbelievable. :lol:

At least Mike will be happy.  O0

Why are people moaning already?

Its traditional to mock the opening ceremony, its a ceremony in itself, the mocking. Football people just want the football to start.

Fillin up now.

This voice over guy is gonna ask me for my bank details in a mo.

http://bradleyrees.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/fonejacker.jpg

"Hello, My name is George, I need your bank details please so we can remove your monies and decorate the vault, so we can festivitise your bank account, because it is The World Cup festivities"

If this is a pre-thread, shouldn't there be a official thread now?

Nowt stopping you making a new thread. Got to be done by someone, it is officially underway, though the matches aint started.

Grey area.  :lol: