José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want a Madrid final. Don't care much for Simeone's tactics either but at least Simeone has his tactics in mind with an idea of actually countering with intent and purpose, not simply boot the ball up the pitch and give the opposition the ball back and then get back in position. Be an interesting game tonight rather than an exciting one i would imagine.

Nah, I actually enjoy Simeone's tactic. If there's a way to defend his team does it the right way. Pressure, intensity and getting stuck in. Hate the park the bus stuff and boot it up front and wait for a mistake to happen. Atletico Madrid plays with such intensity it's amazing to watch in bigger games. Dirty as f*** too :lol:

I think Carlo's found the 'right way' to defend.

Simeone's Atleti are filthy, like  :lol: His drilled his own personality into that of his side which is fantastic but i've just never got away with them all season. Amazing achievements already but in terms of style of play prefer the way say Rodgers has went about things rather than that of the Simeone way.

I want a Madrid final. Don't care much for Simeone's tactics either but at least Simeone has his tactics in mind with an idea of actually countering with intent and purpose, not simply boot the ball up the pitch and give the opposition the ball back and then get back in position. Be an interesting game tonight rather than an exciting one i would imagine.

Nah, I actually enjoy Simeone's tactic. If there's a way to defend his team does it the right way. Pressure, intensity and getting stuck in. Hate the park the bus stuff and boot it up front and wait for a mistake to happen. Atletico Madrid plays with such intensity it's amazing to watch in bigger games. Dirty as f*** too :lol:

I think Carlo's found the 'right way' to defend.

Simeone's Atleti are filthy, like  :lol: His drilled his own personality into that of his side which is fantastic but i've just never got away with them all season. Amazing achievements already but in terms of style of play prefer the way say Rodgers has went about things rather than that of the Simeone way.

Oh, obviously, but was talking in the way of defending. I still prefer a Bayern, Liverpool or Barcelona style of play, a team always looking to score rather than defend. Even if it's gone to shit in the last couple of weeks for couple of these teams.

Simeone always puts a side out to win and score goals. As in, actual serious attempts at counter attacking. They rarely clear the lines in defence, they look for a pass to start an attack.

Think Mourinho will have his side on the backfoot - even at home. I don't think Simeone will play for a scoreless draw, so if Chelsea sit back they will attack and there I think lies Chelsea's biggest chance of victory.

I don't think Mou will want it to be a simple game of "who is the best side?" As Atleti are more likely to get a positive result. Another potential bore.

Weird thing for Jose is even though they are the home side and should be taking control of the match like Atleti did last week, he knows Atletico are a more dangerous side when they haven't got the ball and sit back and play with that intensity and counter. Chelsea's best way maybe to try and force the game towards the style of last week but just show a lot more intent on going forward when in possession. I do fancy Chelsea to progress to the final.

Always strikes me as odd how Chelsea are very often described as having a transitional season yet Pellegrini and City is never afforded the same by the press despite the situations being very similar, if anything Mourinho needing less of a transition period as he knows a lot of the players/league.

Always strikes me as odd how Chelsea are very often described as having a transitional season yet Pellegrini and City is never afforded the same by the press despite the situations being very similar, if anything Mourinho needing less of a transition period as he knows a lot of the players/league.

because the british media are morons who lap up his bullshit.

because the british media are morons who lap up his bullshit.

You're saying that like they're sort of people who bake a manager a cake because they enjoy the taste of his hoop so much.

Awful job by Mourinho this season. Fact.

:lol: nah

Yeah, first season back, Champions' League semi-final and still in the title race with a few games to go. Fucking disaster, like.

Not won anything or looked like winning anything with one of the most expensive squads in the world.

Yeah, first season back, Champions' League semi-final and still in the title race with a few games to go. Fucking disaster, like.

Not won anything or looked like winning anything with one of the most expensive squads in the world.

See Rodgers' first season at Liverpool.

You can't out troll Ronaldo man.

You can't out troll Ronaldo man.

:)