José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Thankfully both Liverpool and Man City need to f*** up for Chelsea to have a chance. Good times.

A team that loses a game always has a really big chance of dropping points in their following games, or a bigger wobble factor if you like. Even the best teams can suffer from it. City still have Everton away which is far from a walk in the park.

Thankfully both Liverpool and Man City need to f*** up for Chelsea to have a chance. Good times.

A team that loses a game always has a really big chance of dropping points in their following games, or a bigger wobble factor if you like. Even the best teams can suffer from it. City still have Everton away which is far from a walk in the park.

Liverpool will win both their games, though.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Liverpool will win both their games, though.

I see them drawing Palace but you never know.

love the bloke and the game is better with him than without in this country ,yeah he is a twat at times but do you want more Pulis,Hughes,Pardews etc spoiling our game .i listen to his after match interviews like i listen to ours under Keegan and Bobby with a little grin on my face .

love the bloke and the game is better with him than without in this country ,yeah he is a twat at times but do you want more Pulis,Hughes,Pardews etc spoiling our game .i listen to his after match interviews like i listen to ours under Keegan and Bobby with a little grin on my face .

Yup, pantomime arsehole and the league is all the more interesting for it.

World class manager as well.

Anyone know how this compares to other big managers?

http://i.imgur.com/GP83COD.jpg

were we one of those defeats after ht? FA cup Patrick Kluivert?

How? We won that 1-0.

:lol: Ah well  :lol:

Just read an article describing the 0-0 in Madrid as a master class from Mourinho.

:lol:

Did that article also have Simeones tactics as masterclass? Really hope Atletico win. Can't stand a Real v Chelsea final. Can't really  stand an Atletico v Chelsea semi-final either tbh :lol:

I want a Madrid final. Don't care much for Simeone's tactics either but at least Simeone has his tactics in mind with an idea of actually countering with intent and purpose, not simply boot the ball up the pitch and give the opposition the ball back and then get back in position. Be an interesting game tonight rather than an exciting one i would imagine.

I want a Madrid final. Don't care much for Simeone's tactics either but at least Simeone has his tactics in mind with an idea of actually countering with intent and purpose, not simply boot the ball up the pitch and give the opposition the ball back and then get back in position. Be an interesting game tonight rather than an exciting one i would imagine.

Sounds Pardew-esque :)

Nah, I actually enjoy Simeone's tactic. If there's a way to defend his team does it the right way. Pressure, intensity and getting stuck in. Hate the park the bus stuff and boot it up front and wait for a mistake to happen. Atletico Madrid plays with such intensity it's amazing to watch in bigger games. Dirty as fuck too :lol: