José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just can't hate a man that learnt his trade from Sir Bobby.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/John+Carver+Cardiff+City+v+Newcastle+United+ymrUDUoOZa4l.jpg

Well he mustn't have listened to SBR all the time he was with him.

Guest John Carvery

He's just thick as f***. Bobby used him to pick up cones, clean s*** off boots and take the blame for everyone else's mistakes.

:lol: :lol:

• 3 years later...

It seems so easy to get away with tax fraud in Spain. Are the fines ever higher than the money they've actually gotten away with? :lol:

Yes, they fines are larger. The tax office has been cracking down on footballers a lot these past years: Ronaldo, Messi, Mascherano, Alonso, Mourinho and a long etcetera.

In Spain, your first prison sentence with a maximum of 2 years is on the house. This is often used on tax cases; the prosecution offers less than two years in jail if the defendant pays up.

What price Mourinho as our next manager? Rafa walks away at the end of his contract, because why wouldn’t he? Ashley in his usual control freak way offers McLaren-stylee++ funds to Jose after he has been ‘let go’ by Man Utd, because why wouldn’t they? Jose fancies a swan-song giving something back to Mr Robson by steering his beloved club to their first trophy in an age (I’m adopting, against my belief, the Championship/First Divison doesn’t count rhetoric...).

What price Mourinho as our next manager? Rafa walks away at the end of his contract, because why wouldn’t he? Ashley in his usual control freak way offers McLaren-stylee++ funds to Jose after he has been ‘let go’ by Man Utd, because why wouldn’t they? Jose fancies a swan-song giving something back to Mr Robson by steering his beloved club to their first trophy in an age (I’m adopting, against my belief, the Championship/First Divison doesn’t count rhetoric...).

none whatsoever