José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I haven't seen it but just heard about what he done. Are the FA looking into it? Surely you can't tell a ball boy he'll get punched if tries this in future? Or is that wide of the mark of what happned?  :lol:

Don't think they took action against Friedel and Cabaye when they manhandled ball boys.

Wait, when was this?

He's Putin's version of football managers. Charmless dictator who maintains success at expense of being a total boring sc*mbag.

Dispicable  hypocrite who will hopefully go trophiless for the second year in a row in a star-stacked team that has spent hundreds of millions

I love him actually :)

Genius.

Definite genius in the way he's made most Chelsea fans (Those I know, and judging by their forums) think Chelsea the little inexperienced "pony" in the title race and they wouldn't be there without him.

Has inherited a team that finished 3rd with 75 points last year, has spent 100M to further strengthen it, and yet plays it as it's HIS genius work that they are in title contention. Losing a game with 2 players sent off ? Let me just walk into the pitch and act like a total twat so the result will be forgotten. It's all apparently mind games, perhaps losing the last 2 away games was a mind game too, to give false hope to competition and make Chelsea the under dogs again. Genius work.

I see Rafa has delivered some nice digs at him today.

Genius.

Definite genius in the way he's made most Chelsea fans (Those I know, and judging by their forums) think Chelsea the little inexperienced "pony" in the title race and they wouldn't be there without him.

Has inherited a team that finished 3rd with 75 points last year, has spent 100M to further strengthen it, and yet plays it as it's HIS genius work that they are in title contention. Losing a game with 2 players sent off ? Let me just walk into the pitch and act like a total t*** so the result will be forgotten. It's all apparently mind games, perhaps losing the last 2 away games was a mind game too, to give false hope to competition and make Chelsea the under dogs again. Genius work.

:thup: he is an idiot and the Spanish and Italian media treated him as such, not like some sort of king

Genius.

Has inherited a team that finished 3rd with 75 points last year, has spent 100M to further strengthen it, and yet plays it as it's HIS genius work that they are in title contention. Losing a game with 2 players sent off ? Let me just walk into the pitch and act like a total t*** so the result will be forgotten. It's all apparently mind games, perhaps losing the last 2 away games was a mind game too, to give false hope to competition and make Chelsea the under dogs again. Genius work.

:thup: he is an idiot and the Spanish and Italian media treated him as such, not like some sort of king

:lol: he's a winner and has been at every club he's been to.

Its been very difficult to win things at the clubs he's been at alright. Inter and Porto winning the champions league were very good achievements to be fair

I haven't seen it but just heard about what he done. Are the FA looking into it? Surely you can't tell a ball boy he'll get punched if tries this in future? Or is that wide of the mark of what happned?  :lol:

Don't think they took action against Friedel and Cabaye when they manhandled ball boys.

Wait, when was this?

don't remember the year or the team against. when he was playing for spurs, anyway.

Genius.

Its been very difficult to win things at the clubs he's been at alright. Inter and Porto winning the champions league were very good achievements to be fair

People hate his personality so much they're willing to have amnesia about his actual achievements.

Was same with Fergie until his later years when he calmed down.

Genius.

People hate his personality so much they're willing to have amnesia about his actual achievements.

Was same with Fergie until his later years when he calmed down.

They're his only two exceptional achievements as a manager.

Guest tollemache

Nope, he's definitely pretty exceptional in general... the insane home record springs to mind:

Unbeaten home league record

Between 23 February 2002 and 2 April 2011, Mourinho went 150 home league matches unbeaten: 38 (W36–D2) with Porto, 60 (W46–D14) with Chelsea, 38 (W29–D9) with Internazionale and 14 (W14–D0) with Real Madrid. The run was broken by Sporting de Gijón on 2 April 2011, when they defeated Real Madrid 1–0 at the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium in La Liga. After the match, Mourinho entered Gijón's dressing room and congratulated them.[155] His only prior home league defeat had come when Porto lost 3–2 to Beira-Mar on 23 February 2002.[156][157]

Second unbeaten home league record

Mourinho is currently on a 45 home league matches unbeaten streak: 31 (W27–D4) with Real Madrid and 14 (W13–D1) with Chelsea.

Great record, but he is conservative at home considering the talent that's been at his disposal. If the fans had a choice between preserving the manager's home record or playing exciting attacking football I think I know what they'd pick.

Then again, Chelsea fans are fucking idiots.

As if anyone would argue that this dickhead's good for football, mind. All that talent and resource and he follows a defeat by Palace with an attempt to conserve a 1-2 scoreline at PSG. Useless when he can't find anyone to bribe.

As if anyone would argue that this dickhead's good for football, mind. All that talent and resource and he follows a defeat by Palace with an attempt to conserve a 1-2 scoreline at PSG. Useless when he can't find anyone to bribe.

PSG was better and won 3-1, a team you said wasn't better than the English teams left in this competition.

Not that it has a hint of relevance to what I've just said, mind, but kudos for being so determined to mention it.

Has a lot of relevance, criticizing him saying he's useless unless he can bribe after he loss while saying his team was one of the best in Europes just a couple of months back.

Irrespective of tonight's result or whether Chelsea turn it around in the second leg with a 3-0 win, I just feel the need to pop the cork of bottled hate on Mourinho - the guy is a negative w***** and to my "naked eye" is massively responsible for other negative w*****s like Pardew and Allardyce approaching games like they do. I've considered him to be the embodiment of pure footballing evil ever since Rijkaard's Barca turned up and found the Stamford Bridge pitch had been heavily watered overnight by the groundsmen (on Mourinho's orders) despite the fact that it had been raining heavily for an entire day or two. He's a genius no doubt because in that game Barca were constantly slipping and struggled to play their natural game (indeed I recall Chelsea's first goal coming from Xavi slipping whilst turning), but he's an anti-football, win-at-all-costs one who'll resort to anything to get a win other than coaching a creative style of play into his teams. He has never really built a team into playing a successful brand of football, and every game it always seems to be about his team grinding out wins with himself being the biggest star of the show because without his changes and focus on nullifying the opposition's strengths the team won't succeed (even if he has the better team on paper).

He's from the same school of thought as Allardyce, Pardew, etc, just that he's infinitely better than them at implementing negative tactics than them (that plus he's had £30m+ rated players to work with).

And let's not forget his Real Madrid side pretty blatantly instructed to go out onto the pitch and kick lumps out of Messi. Pretty sure Mourinho was in charge too when Del Horno went for Messi's knee. He's just a horrible w*****. Oh, and pretty sure he essentially ended the career of a referee over something. Can't remember the incident, but I'm sure he did, because he is a w***** after all.

It's been years since I've said owt that positive about Chelsea. Give over.

Alright, so you didn't say that Chelsea were a better side than PSG? And you didn't laugh at the notion of an Italian or French side winning, while thinking an English side could?

I don't remember saying Chelsea are better side than PSG, but they certainly are better man-for-man.

Id certainly fancy Man City or a positive Chelsea side to do any Italian or French side that I've seen in this year's CL. The winner will be Spanish, or Pep's latest project.