José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's because you're looking at it through your swanky Wenger/Anti-Mou tinted glasses. He dished a bit out, got some abuse back, and then came back with some abuse of his own. Pointless over-analysing it, it's 2 managers exchanging a few words to wind each other up and Wenger is just as bad.

I disagree but as you say I am anti Mourinho so I am probably biased

That's because you're looking at it through your swanky Wenger/Anti-Mou tinted glasses. He dished a bit out, got some abuse back, and then came back with some abuse of his own. Pointless over-analysing it, it's 2 managers exchanging a few words to wind each other up and Wenger is just as bad.

I disagree but as you say I am anti Mourinho so I am probably biased

Aye fair enough, I like him if I'm to be honest, not sure why he splits opinion so much :lol:

• 1 month later...
:lol: It's so obvious what he's doing. Consciously acting like a bellend to take away the attention from his players and what a pathetic performance it was. When it works it's amazing management. When it doesn't, he's still a bellend.

:lol: It's so obvious what he's doing. Consciously acting like a bellend to take away the attention from his players and what a pathetic performance it was. When it works it's amazing management. When it doesn't, he's still a bellend.

He just wants to be talked about. His players have all had attention for years and years.

It'll be funny when Chelsea win nowt this season.

I haven't seen it but just heard about what he done. Are the FA looking into it? Surely you can't tell a ball boy he'll get punched if tries this in future? Or is that wide of the mark of what happned?  :lol:

Don't think they took action against Friedel and Cabaye when they manhandled ball boys.

I haven't seen it but just heard about what he done. Are the FA looking into it? Surely you can't tell a ball boy he'll get punched if tries this in future? Or is that wide of the mark of what happned?  :lol:

Don't think they took action against Friedel and Cabaye when they manhandled ball boys.

tbh I was shocked Cabaye got away without some kind of charge after that.