The German Steve McClaren

Guest Geordiesned

Mr McClaren, are you looking forward to the new season as manager of Taliban FC?

How dare ask me a question like that? I spit on you and your ancestors. May your cast your seed on barren crops for all eternity. I declare a Jihad on you and all western sports writers

Is he some kind of alien that just adopts the accent of wherever he lives?

Or just like normal people who adapt to their habitats

Normal? Normal is a Geordie living in London for 3 years coming back with his accent diluted, not fully blown cockney. Certainly not an Englishman living in Holland for 3 weeks and speaking broken English, then changing to a German accent a few months in to a stay in Germany. It's just not normal, and if it was no one would be batting an eyelid, as it stands people are taking the piss out of him, fans and media alike.

I've been in Spain for 20 days before, I didn't come back talking like Rafa Benitez even though I was young and trying to interact with the Spanish in their language, why? Because I'm not a mentalist like McClaren.

I just hope his next job is in Asia. Asda

f*** sake man  :lol:

Still can't believe he was England Manager.

Not that hard to believe. The mongs demanded an English manager and he was the best option.

The other option was Sam Allardyce (Assuming that Brazil, Spain, Real Madrid, Barca, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Bayern didn't ask him first)

f*** sake man  :lol:

Still can't believe he was England Manager.

Not that hard to believe. The mongs demanded an English manager and he was the best option.

The other option was Sam Allardyce (Assuming that Brazil, Spain, Real Madrid, Barca, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Bayern didn't ask him first)

chills the spine that does, not in a good way either  :harry:

Guest dazzanufc1892

the thing that gets me, is that this giant ginger tit always goes, "its urmmm, how you say, urmmm,"

no steve, u giant pickle, its how we say it, you're one of us you pillock. its how we say, speak english ffs

McClaren could make himself into the new Roy Hodgson in a few years, fair play to him for carving out a career abroad - not many English managers or players have the balls to try.

But it took Hodgson decades to achieve any kind of domestic recognition, and he'd still never be considered by one of the "big" clubs.

English clubs' directors are mostly incredibly narrow-minded. You can be sure as shit that Ferguson would never have been offered the Man Utd job today.

:lol:

:(

• 2 weeks later...