The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

So after winning a bet I'm obviously now qualified to say what isn't and isn't good value. But seriously, looking ahead to the weekend, Barnsley have won 3/3 at home, up against Derby who have been mediocre/shit: Barnsley are 11/10!

So after winning a bet I'm obviously now qualified to say what isn't and isn't good value. But seriously, looking ahead to the weekend, Barnsley have won 3/3 at home, up against Derby who have been mediocre/shit: Barnsley are 11/10!

Barnsley won't win.

Barnsley won't win.

I'm on Barnsley this weekend. Derby are pretty shit.

Andy Carroll has had more shots on target than any other player in the Premier League this season (10) - Carroll to score a brace 14/1

Newcastle have allowed fewer shots on target against them (10) than any other side in the top flight - Everton not to score 4/1

[/interesting facts off Skybet]

After finally winning some money during the week, I have somthing available for today and my betting account isn't empty before all the matches start:

16 € on us/draw

2 € on us to win

2 € on Joey Barton to score

1 € on us to win without conceding a goal

1 € on Carroll to score two

So, in an ideal world for me today, we win by 3 - 0, with Carroll scoring twice and Barton scoring once.

5 € on Stoke,Blackburn,Spurs

After finally winning some money during the week, I have somthing available for today and my betting account isn't empty before all the matches start:

16 € on us/draw

2 € on us to win

2 € on Joey Barton to score

1 € on us to win without conceding a goal

1 € on Carroll to score two

So, in an ideal world for me today, we win by 3 - 0, with Carroll scoring twice and Barton scoring once.

5 € on Stoke,Blackburn,Spurs

Had another 17 € on Stoke to win. Will be hard to make a profit today after that.

It's all in Hughton's hands now.

Just to  be one of those annoying 'after the fact' cunts, £1 on Ben Arfa to score anytime. :lol:

Thank fuck Paddy Power was playing up though as most of my selections for accumulators are getting beat/drawing.