The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

10 match accumulator with Italy(abandoned) and England(only big odds on shot on the list) not winning.........bastards!

1 Switzerland    @ 1.44

2 Moldova to win to nil    @ 1.61

3 Armenia to win to nil    @ 1.44

4 Germany to win to nil    @ 1.57

5 France to win to nil    @ 1.25

4Folds

Yaaaaas, my bet365 account gets off to a lovely profitable start!

FT Alfortville 1 - 1 Bayonne

FT Beauvais 2 - 2 Guingamp

FT Creteil 0 - 0 Rouen

FT Frejus 0 - 0 Cannes

FT Pacy sur Eure 0 - 0 Strasbourg

FT Plabennec 1 - 2 Niort

I had draw in all this matches. But had a system-bet(?), so would have won £2400 if the last match had ended with a draw.

Got on Montpellier - 5 (10/11) v Newcastle Falcons just before setting off work this morning done a check on oddchecker on my return & some places are knocking out -9 now.

That was easy.

O0

Got on Montpellier - 5 (10/11) v Newcastle Falcons just before setting off work this morning done a check on oddchecker on my return & some places are knocking out -9 now.

That was easy.

O0

Glad you got on it. Will look through the RU teams & H/caps tmrw & see if there is any more value knocking around.

That was easy.

O0

Glad you got on it. Will look through the RU teams & H/caps tmrw & see if there is any more value knocking around.

I've had a very brief look and have a slight preference for both away teams tomorrow. Will have a proper look later on.

Definitely fancy the Wales/France handicap double in the RL though.

Just spotted this:

Stirling vs Dundee

Dundee FC have entered administration and could be out of business in four weeks' time unless new investment is found for the First Division club.

Administrators PKF will tell players on Friday which of them will be losing their jobs and it is believed the club needs to save £80,000 in wages.

Manager Gordon Chisholm and assistant Billy Dodds could also face redundancy.

Dundee are due a tax bill of £365,000, but are thought to have total debts of around £2m.

Investor Calum Melville has paid £200,000 into the club's lawyers account to help steer the club through the administration process.

And a further £200,000 is believed to be needed to ensure the club can survive until the end of the season."

All the online prices on Stirling have long gone, 7/4 to 5/4 but you might be able to shop around in the morning and get a bit on the coupons with whichever company has kept the price on the coupon too, although expect to be restricted to £50.

Guest Roger Kint

Got 7-4 on Stirling, its in a treble with us and Man City x £10

Edit that went to 5-4 Ladbrokes not long after about 7am today. Sad news for Dundee though :weep: