The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

Selections

pt=N#o=19/40#f=36767577#fp=144430533#so=0#c=1#ln=-0.25##|es=1;pt=N#o=7/10#f=36776332#fp=144804703#so=0#c=1#ln=-0.25##|es=1;

1 Newcastle  0.0,-0.5  @ 1.475

2 Hibernian  0.0,-0.5  @ 1.70

Multiple Bets

1 x 50.00 Doubles

Stake: 50.00

Potential Winnings:  75.38

Total Stake: 50.00

Got my money back thanks to Colo. Going to pretty much stick with european games for the next month or so, just finding the domestic too unpredictable for my liking.

I need the mackems (Don't ask me why) and the bindippers to beat Everton to win my accumulator, I really don't think it's gonna work out.

"I put this team in my accumulator and now I need them to win for me to win, don't ask me why." :lol:

I need the mackems (Don't ask me why) and the bindippers to beat Everton to win my accumulator, I really don't think it's gonna work out.

"I put this team in my accumulator and now I need them to win for me to win, don't ask me why." :lol:

Quiet, man! Was hoping no one noticed that stupid phrase. :lol: I meant don't ask me why I backed them to win, I normally steer clear of them out of pettiness.

Won on Lyon so have put on a cheeky Colo Colo/Emelec double.

My knowledge of the Chilean and Ecuadorian leagues is somewhat limited like  :harry:

Betting on shit I know nothing about seems productive.

Malmo/Tromso double tomorrow.

Tromsø have nothing to play for with the second spot pretty much out of reach and the third place pretty much secured. Molde are still trying to get safe for real and will fight tooth and nail for those points and have 3-1-0 since Uwe Rösler took over.

That said I do still think they'll win at home, just it's not certain whatsoever.