The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

I put £10 on guessing all the final group positions with Unibet, but they wouldn't accept it so I had to send it to get it manually confirmed, and I get an e-mail now saying it's partially confirmed changing from a £10 to a £0.1 bet. :lol:

Also, they've removed group H from my bet. What cunts. :lol:

I've signed up for a betting account and i'm not 18. Saves me fatha having to run to the bookies for is. Hope they dont suss is like.  :undecided:

They won't, was betting loads in the 06 WC and I was 15. Just used paypal to deposit.

Did my tournament bets today.

England, Holland, Argentina, Germany, Italy, Spain all to win their groups - £20 returns £198.

Tenner on each of Higuain (18/1), Fabiano (12/1) and Torres (12/1) to be tournament top scorer.

And £20 to win outright on... England. I actually think the US could give them some grief tomorrow, but all in all I'm finding it very difficult to see how they don't make the semis. And it'll be a 50/50 against whatever teams they face at that stage. Not sure why anybody would be downbeat about their chances to be honest.

They're not playing football that's wonderful to behold or anything, but did anybody expect a Capello side to ever do that? They're basically a good Italian side. Disciplined, solid and hard working with a few players who are well capable of pulling a goal out of their arses at some point. I have them as second favourites, behind the Spanish.

Aside from that, I'm just gonna try an accumulator on every game in any given day.

Got £5 on a draw and a France win for today.

Christ. You've been busy.

I wanted to do a few more but thought I'd better get some sleep!

One I did miss off was:

Argentina Group Points: 9 - 11/4

Single - Total stake: £10.00 to win £27.50

Germany @ 8/15

Win-Draw-Win

Germany v Australia 

France @ evens

Win-Draw-Win

Uruguay v France 

Spain @ 3/10

Win-Draw-Win

Spain v Switzerland 

Holland @ 4/7

Win-Draw-Win

Holland v Denmark 

England @ 1/2

Win-Draw-Win

England v USA

Argentina @ 1/2

Win-Draw-Win

Argentina v Nigeria

£10 pays £140

I've signed up for a betting account and i'm not 18. Saves me fatha having to run to the bookies for is. Hope they dont suss is like.  :undecided:

I've been doing the same for the last couple of weeks mate - from what I've heard they're happy to take your business in blind ignorance for the most part.

I've been doing the same for the last couple of weeks mate - from what I've heard they're happy to take your business in blind ignorance for the most part.

F'kin hell, I've been thinking you were in your twenties for some reason. :kasper:

F'kin hell, I've been thinking you were in your twenties for some reason. :kasper:

Really? :laugh:

£10 on South Korea, Argentina and England tomorrow - risk taker me like...

Pays £52.30

England Starting XI v USA: Green, Johnson, Cole, A, Terry, King, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, J, Crouch, Rooney - £10 @ 5/1

England Starting XI v USA: James, Johnson, Cole, A, Terry, King, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, J, Crouch, Rooney - £10 @ 15/2

England Starting XI v USA: Green, Johnson, Cole, A, Terry, King, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, J, Crouch, Rooney - £10 @ 5/1

England Starting XI v USA: James, Johnson, Cole, A, Terry, King, Lennon, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, J, Crouch, Rooney - £10 @ 15/2

I can see Heskey starting to be honest mate. :sadnod:

I can see Heskey starting to be honest mate. :sadnod:

It wouldn't be a major surprise but I reckon Crouch may have done just enough to get the nod for this one. Was tempted to back one or both of the above line-up's with Heskey in place of Crouch but decided to risk it.

I read on the BBC live text thingy at the side of the live coverage on there website, that somebody had put £110,000 each way on France at 20/1 and if it came in he would make £1.65 MILLION PROFIT!

Mental.

Aye I saw that.

Stupid cunt, France don't stand a chance in hell.