The 2010-2011 Betting Thread - forum gamble fails, Ash's fault.

Kaizero

£1.50 e/w on Clinical in the 1.40 at Epsom.

It came 3rd so I now have a huge £4.58 in the bank. Also somehow I have a £1 free bet, just need to work out what to spunk it on. :undecided:

Also somehow I have a £1 free bet, just need to work out what to spunk it on. :undecided:

So do I, are you with bluesq?

Paddy Power, although now I've had a proper look when not at work I don't know how to get it. :lol: Think I need a voucher or something. Never mind.

Finland @ 1/50  Won

Sweden @ 4/9  Won

Germany @ 4/11  Won

Slovenia @ 2/11  Won

Kazakhstan @ 17/10  Won

£5 on a Fivefold that actually comes in. Fuck yeah  :laugh: :snod: :snod:

Fucking England.

Yep.

Yesterday it was France who drew, today it was England who drew. What next?

Internationals always were absolute safe bets (those games like France and England yesterday/today at least) but that seems gone now.

Next bet for me: Premier League 2011/2012 (After having some 'test betting' in the friendlies, of course :lol:)

:lol:

I've some random tenner on us beating Portugal, if that goes in pretty much all my losses this weekend would be covered. Shame it has no chance in hell of happening. :lol:

How often I've heard that sentence of you. The funny thing is that it seems to happen quite often (at least if Rosenborg are the last team playing on a normal Sunday). :lol:

Good luck anyway.

Need info on Spanish team to play USA tonight before placing a bet as Spain are just above evens. Anyone got any links to sites with Spain proable lineup? If so post them here or PM me.

Found it: The Spanish starting XI to face the USA is as follows: Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Pique, Albiol, Capdevila; Bruno, Xabi Alonso, Cazorla; Silva, Villa, Llorente.

:lol:

I've some random tenner on us beating Portugal, if that goes in pretty much all my losses this weekend would be covered. Shame it has no chance in hell of happening. :lol:

How often I've heard that sentence of you. The funny thing is that it seems to happen quite often (at least if Rosenborg are the last team playing on a normal Sunday). :lol:

Good luck anyway.

Usually get lucky at the end of unlucky weekends, very rarely end up with a loss, which is good for the lucky weekends. :aww:

No chance in hell of things going well tonight though. :lol:

Italy to steamroller Ireland. Quite a few Championship players in the team:

Ireland: Forde (Millwall); McShane (Hull City) - capt, St Ledger (Preston NE), O'Dea (Celtic) or Kelly (Fulham), Ward (Wolves); Coleman (Everton), Andrews (Blackburn Rovers), Foley (Wolves), Hunt (Wolves) or Lawrence (Portsmouth); Keogh (Wolves), Long (Reading).

Italy: Viviano (Bologna); Cassani (Palermo), Gamberini (Fiorentina), Chiellini (Juventus), Criscito (Genoa); Nocerino (Palermo), Pirlo (Juventus), Marchisio (Juventus); Montolivo (Fiorentina); Rossi (Villarreal), Pazzini (Inter)