Kris Boyd joins smoggies

ianovthetoon

Is Vaughan f***ed then? Always thought he looked a talent.

Constantly injured and hasn't progressed because of it. Shame because I thought he'd be a really good striker.

Beckford has more pace but is way behind on every other attribute. He's also lazier than Boyd and 3 times more likely to end up banged up in the next year.

what utter garbage

Don't pretend you've seen more than 3 games of Beckford, you're just going to look a bit daft. He's a cunt, an absolute cunt who belongs in the championship where he'll still contribute nowt to overall play.

How can someone who everyone realises has pace for an attribute because he uses it be lazier than a fat cunt who has never run anywhere?

Because some people are just thick and hope the stats will add up to a winning formula.

How can someone who everyone realises has pace for an attribute because he uses it be lazier than a fat c*** who has never run anywhere?

Has Boyd been booed off for Rangers often? Beckford isn't interested in team graft. He'd rather lose and score than win without doing so.

Beckford has more pace but is way behind on every other attribute. He's also lazier than Boyd and 3 times more likely to end up banged up in the next year.

what utter garbage

Don't pretend you've seen more than 3 games of Beckford, you're just going to look a bit daft. He's a cunt, an absolute cunt who belongs in the championship where he'll still contribute nowt to overall play.

How can you possibly say he is 3 times more likely to get banged up than Boyd? what utter shite

Also i've not seen much of Beckford but ive seen a damn sight more of Boyd

There you go then, listen to those who've seen both.

i've seen enough of Boyd to know he is crap. Dunno what point you are trying to make? wow you have seen both players, well done mate

Guest toonlass

i've seen enough of Boyd to know he is crap.Dunno what point you are trying to make? wow you have seen both players, well done mate

:mackems:

You haven't seen any of Beckford so why involve yourself in a comparison? You're a bit of a daft lad you are.

i didn't involve myself in a comparison of the way they play.

i've seen enough of Boyd to know he is crap.Dunno what point you are trying to make? wow you have seen both players, well done mate

scoring goals against Hamilton and Kilmarnock dosn't make you a great player

Guest firetotheworks

When will it get into your head that we don't need, nor can we afford, or attract a 'great player'?

When will it get into your head that we don't need, nor can we afford, or attract a 'great player'?

We need players of at least Premier League standard. Kris Boyd is not. how clear is that for you?

We need players of at least Premier League standard. Kris Boyd is not. how clear is that for you?

How the hell is he not?  :explode:

In my opinion he isn't. i've seen him play countless times for Rangers and Scotland and yeah he can score goals against a poor defence coz he gets all the time in the world. Its just my opinion, lets leave it at that. I'll leave the in fighting and bitching to others on here. If we sign him ill get behind him but i hope we don't