Official Fifa Fantasy World Cup Newcastle Online League & Predictor League

Guest neesy111

Guest bywater

I've fluked this round and somehow managed to get 115 points. Still got Xavi to get me a few more points :)

Guest firetotheworks

I've fluked this round and somehow managed to get 115 points. Still got Xavi to get me a few more points :)

Altogether, or in this round?

Guest bywater

This round. All together got 181.

Guest firetotheworks

This round. All together got 181.

Nice, you'd be top of the NO league at the moment.

Guest firetotheworks

I have Villa too, but I decided to stick with Podolski. On second thoughts this whole stick/twist thing is really good, its just really high maintenance.

I have Villa too, but I decided to stick with Podolski. On second thoughts this whole stick/twist thing is really good, its just really high maintenance.

Yeah you can look at teams after the last substitution window of the round has changed.

I suspect the high maintenence is to get the site maximum exposure.

In a bit of a quandry what to do next round. Got Kaka suspended but want him in the squad for the latter rounds, got Messi, Sneijder & RvP who probably won't play. Got Rooney who is playing worse than I'd be. Decisions decisions on who to transfer.

In a bit of a quandry what to do next round. Got Kaka suspended but want him in the squad for the latter rounds, got Messi, Sneijder & RvP who probably won't play. Got Rooney who is playing worse than I'd be. Decisions decisions on who to transfer.

Due to lots of teams and players falling off after the group games, you have unlimited transfers between 3rd round and round of 16.

Due to lots of teams and players falling off after the group games, you have unlimited transfers between 3rd round and round of 16.

Ah shit aye, I forgot about that. Cheers mush.

Drumoak Utd

Romero

Terry, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Vidic, Ramos

Van der Vaart, Nani, Stankovic

Messi, Villa ©

That team did well the first couple of rounds, currently 67th.  Changed it a bit to correspond with players playing against weak opposition

Romero

Vidic Terry Cannavaro Chiellini

Van der vaart Riveros Romaric

Barrios Messi Villa ©

Guest firetotheworks

Dempsey scores a goal that's ruled out for offside, and hits the post but his bonus is 1 point, and for defending. Who the fuck marks this shit man!? My old lecturers!?!

Guest Roger Kint

Just noticed my highest scoring defender was one i never used. Only got Reid from NZ to make up the numbers ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Just noticed my highest scoring defender was one i never used. Only got Reid from NZ to make up the numbers ;D

Because of this i missed out on the head to head stage by 4 points :angry:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Amateur mistake of not changing my team for the knockouts with half of them no longer playing.  :facepalm: