Places to watch the World Cup

Heron

First and foremost - Is that football fest' on at Centre for Life again, with the big screen outside?

Also, where has 3D and where would people advise to go for good craic and generally a bit of patriotic fun?

Saturday is my first priority like...

As far as i know there is a big screen at the centre for life.  Don't think any games will be in 3D,  thats sky's new baby so can't see bbc or itv showing games in 3D.

Whats the life centre like for the matches? Trying to avoid knackers is a main priority.

Stay at home then would be the only option.

I dunno, i generally find England nights for the WC EC alright and not much bother. I don't stay out if were beat so no idea what it gets like afterwards.

Whats the life centre like for the matches? Trying to avoid knackers is a main priority.

I dunno, i generally find England nights for the WC EC alright and not much bother. I don't stay out if were beat so no idea what it gets like afterwards.

Nah I meant more along the lines of pissed 14 year old charvers, i'm not sure how it works down there.

Nah I meant more along the lines of pissed 14 year old charvers, i'm not sure how it works down there.

More chance of bumping into pissed gay men, I think.

Possibly cordoned off and ticketed. Im sure they've done events like that before.

If you want to avoid kids then a pubs surely the best bet.

Go to a lesbian party and get shoved in a bloody shed in the back to watch it on your own.

wouldn't you be better off getting the address and finding out where the nearest local boozer is ?

Go to a lesbian party and get shoved in a bloody shed in the back to watch it on your own.

wouldn't you be better off getting the address and finding out where the nearest local boozer is ?

Think that's what I'll go for. It's in yokel country, like. Don't fancy a pub full of UKIP supporters and mad farmers.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Someone's house, barbeque on the go = magic  :snod:

Aye that's my planning now if the weather agrees.

Everyone 'round Swelley's!  :celb: