Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ITV site has crashed already. What a bunch of useless pricks.

I am immensely satisfied that I am without gainful employment right now. Although I have got the school run 3.15 to 3.45. Thank god for V+.

ITV site has crashed already. What a bunch of useless pricks.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8450/36739262.png

You trying to watch it live at work or something?

Obviously

Imagine you are in Primark, queueing in single file, the girl in front of you doesnt have her purse, to your dismay you then realise you dont have yours. A solution is that your friend towards the back of the queue is offering to throw her purse to you, you can't queue jump until the purse has been thrown to you, once the purse has been thrown you can quickly dodge the lass infront then confront the girl on the desk. That's right girls, OFFSIDE RULE IN A LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND, NOW DONT INTERRUPT ME FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS ASKING STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS!!

I presume he's in the pub already.

That is quality though!! ;D

Imagine you are in Primark, queueing in single file, the girl in front of you doesnt have her purse, to your dismay you then realise you dont have yours. A solution is that your friend towards the back of the queue is offering to throw her purse to you, you can't queue jump until the purse has been thrown to you, once the purse has been thrown you can quickly dodge the lass infront then confront the girl on the desk. That's right girls, OFFSIDE RULE IN A LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND, NOW DONT INTERRUPT ME FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS ASKING STUPID f***ing QUESTIONS!!

I presume he's in the pub already.

That is quality though!! ;D

i do like that :)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jesus, this isnt Children in Need

Can't be much more of this. Pre-Match build up has to start soon.

The last month has had constant programming about how shit life is in SA. Makes you wonder, why have they spent so much money putting on the WC when millions live in such terrible conditions. Anyway, enough of that shit. The football is on soon. My step-son is half Saffa so he's gonna annoy the hell out of me when he gets back, especially as I have bet on Mehico.

Fortunately he does not know about Vuvuzela's, his fucking recorder is bad enough.