Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is a massive generalization, but I feel South Africans in general really like dancing, singing and being social. What the fuck is it they find so appealing with the Vuvuzela? It seems to me to be totally out of character regarding their culture?

Guest firetotheworks

Does anyone know any Freeview software I can legally download? I had one but I forgot it's name. It was a red ball icon, and the interface is red too. Veoh and TV Catchup dont work over here, so I'm having to watch this in a foreign language.

FilmOn?

I love you Kaizero. smoochezzzzz

f*** are these commentators on about? Great call? Obvious you dickheads, are you even watching?

You'd think but we had one of them allowed against us last season and i'll not forget the one Watford scored like that against us in 1999ish.

:facepalm:

I can't even see the game, but the fact that some people don't seem to realise that you need 2 people in front of the man for it not to be offside is a massive facepalm.

:snod: