Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Americans are shit, man.

The score just depends on which England side shows up, and I have a feeling that you'll beat them easily because none of their defenders will be able to contain Rooney.

I'm not saying I don't think we're capable of it, just that we normally start slowly and there's an element of getting carried away about how easy the group will be. Yes we should be comfortable but it's never that simple with us. The difference this time I guess is Capello.

:smitten:

Try editing the goals in your net tonight...... :cheesy:

:lol: Honestly, what the fuck does that even mean?

He is trying to imply the number of goals conceded by the US will be so great that you will wish there was an edit button for the scoreline.

It means that we are going to score some goals tonight and there is nothing you can do about it. God damn.

It means that we are going to score some goals tonight and there is nothing you can do about it. God damn.

That shit's whack!

The score just depends on which England side shows up, and I have a feeling that you'll beat them easily because none of their defenders will be able to contain Rooney.

I'm not saying I don't think we're capable of it, just that we normally start slowly and there's an element of getting carried away about how easy the group will be. Yes we should be comfortable but it's never that simple with us. The difference this time I guess is Capello.

He's playing nice now because there's a sliver of doubt in his mind about his team's quality, but trust me, when Rooney smashes one in after 20 minutes, he'll realise that you guys are shit.

That shit's whack!

Holy shit.

A draw against America isn't a bad result at all,  yet you know The Sun will pounce on it, calling it a 'disaster' and saying 'England's World Cup hopes are on a knife edge' etc.

But, even though I don't support England, it should be said that:

Landon Donovan, Bob Bradley, Barack Obama, Michael Douglas, Brad Pitt, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Usher, P Diddy, Lloyd Grossman, Adam Sandler......your boys took one hell of a beating!

;D

He's playing nice now because there's a sliver of doubt in his mind about his team's quality, but trust me, when Rooney smashes one in after 20 minutes, he'll realise that you guys are shit.

Is this another famous Apisith prediction? :drool:

You're pulling some pro US double agent stuff, right?

I like how on that current Nike advert it's depicted in Rooney's mind that Ribery is doing that advert with the French colours on. ;D

Ribery has an ace look on his face in that as well, his scar just compliments it so well. :lol:

:celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!

:celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb::celb:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!

I'm happy for you. Well done.

Guest palnese

Argetina:

Romero

Demichelis

Di Maria

Veron

Higuain

Messi

Tevez

Samuel