Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I feel disgusted over something that means absolutely fuck all. I wish I'd never started it now.

Wonder how much you'd get on this fella being the world's greatest footballer in the 2022 World Cup???

http://parodynews.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/11845-z.jpg

We need to sign that kid now.

2022 seems early. We get him some US citizenship, and he'll be making noise for the Yanks in 2030.

Tachikoma, man. Altidore is shit, right?

I should have done that when you played England :(

Do it Friday, man.

And yes you goddamn should have! Although I suspect I would have been banned by now.

Wonder how much you'd get on this fella being the world's greatest footballer in the 2022 World Cup???

http://parodynews.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/11845-z.jpg

A lot, since he'll only be 14 and not allowed to play.

Oh well, we Weren't bad.

They were better. I blame genetics for allowing messi, higuain, tevez, and aguero to all be born within 5 years of each other.

If Nigeria are on the good side of this 1-0 game, that last game is going to be outstanding for a neutral.

Guest firetotheworks

Maybe Baba can answer this, but what's the deal with pundits/commentators etc lumping all African teams together and saying that if one team wins then it's a win for all of Africa? Are they being really backwards and patronising, and really it's the same as another European team winning a match and no one really giving a shit, or do you all want each other to do well?

Oh well, we Weren't bad.

They were better. I blame genetics for allowing messi, higuain, tevez, and aguero to all be born within 5 years of each other.

Where was Cha Du Ri? :(

Oh come now, how many goals do you think we'd have conceded with him in the defensive line.

Bum Suck is a good, balanced RB and he should play when we're against better opposition. Cha Du Ri is for when we need to go for the nuclear option against talentless fuckers like Greece.

Oh well, we Weren't bad.

Oh come now, how many goals do you think we'd have conceded with him in the defensive line.

Bum Suck is a good, balanced RB and he should play when we're against better opposition. Cha Du Ri is for when we need to go for the nuclear option against talentless fuckers like Greece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS5YQVGnIzk

Oh well, we Weren't bad.

Is it culturally insensitive to piss myself here? Am I allowed, oldtype?